How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

• 2 weeks later...

DSC01685.JPG[img]

DSC01683.JPG[img]

Boy is this getting complicated.Before I used picassaweb.Downsized and posted to a webpage.Copied and it appeared as a picture on CC.

Six months ago this no longer worked using copy in the edit or page function.But in November I reread Terry's post and used copy via right click over photo.Success until this month.So I worked out I had to put in an before and after the picasa address but then on preview it has a double before and after.The picture posts in the preview but with an unwanted as well.Removing the second before posting means the picture doesn't appear.

Oh well be thankful for small mercies.

• 4 weeks later...

test

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/131182872@N06/16635357100/player/" width="1024" height="576" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/131182872@N06/16635357100/player/" width="1024" height="576" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

on the right hand side of your picture you will see IMG and a box with their routing information. just click on the box (it will turn yellow), and then come here and click paste and you will get a picture this size.

CRUISEOASESFEB20100199_zps91a0efbd.jpg

Tom :cool: