How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

I'm having trouble posting images again. I get a notice that I cannot paste images directly when I try. It worked a couple of weeks ago. I also cannot get an img link from imgur to work because the link it immediately deleted. Has something changed in the last two weeks?  test below seemed to work but does not on my cruise trip report. ???

image.thumb.jpeg.2e493dc5b01a56fcf87ee17b698e79f3.jpeg

We've used Shutterfly for years to create photobooks and I'm seeing that several here use them as a hosting service. I looked at how it works but cannot see how to create an imbed link, only a direct link. The chat was not very helpful. They only pointed me to how to get the direct link. I've been using imgur for imbed photos but often lately, I'm having issues uploading to them. Can anyone share how they use Shutterfly to imbed links? This probably is not the best thread to post this question in but I'll let it float here a day or so b4 making it in a new thread.

The photo below was pasted from Shutterfly. I simply expanded the photo, right-clicked and chose "copy", then pasted it directly here in the response box.

enhance

I'm pasting another here to see if it is embedded or just a link. If we can see it, it is embedded since I will remove it from Shutterfly when done.

Test Photo:

enhance

Dave

Edited by pierces

Thanks again pierces. Hey, and I'm keeping up with your 80yo putr giveaway and new build. Excited to watch since I've always been on the fence about building one. My youngest almost has me convinced and reading your diatribe helps immensely ;=] 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...