price drop vs. wow sale

Hello,
I am new to RCL so I was hoping to get in on the WOW sale that is rumored to be around this time. I would love some on board credit. BUT.....

I just looked up the cruise and it dropped $300 off the total price.... should I book now or wait and see if it stays at $300 AND get the WOW sale....

Thought please
thanks!!!

[quote name='couple_cruisers']After only two hours the price went back to original price.... I'm surprised by the sudden change. Has anyone seen or heard of this before?[/quote]

Yes...many times...sometimes the price will stay down a day or so...other times it's gone very quickly...just depends on how much inventory they are trying to move...

[quote name='couple_cruisers']After only two hours the price went back to original price.... I'm surprised by the sudden change. Has anyone seen or heard of this before?[/quote]

I have been seeing this more often lately. It seems like they are trying to copy airline pricing, where it keeps changing hourly. Personally, I find it irritating and it has recently led me to book alternate vacation plans.

Prices can change quickly. Also entry mistakes happen, so be careful when you check prices on the Royal Caribbean website. Even though you searched for a specific date, sometimes a different date pops up...you then must select the correct date on a drop down to get the correct prices. it is rather easy to forget to double check that date.

Archived