Princess flowers

Sailingpeace

We received a fresh flower arrangement as part of our Ultimate Balcony Dinner last year. We had it on Tuesday night, and the flowers still looked fresh at the end of the week. We ended up giving them to some of our tablemates who were staying on the ship for the next cruise.

This summer we received both. The smaller one as the suite arrangement and out TA sent us the larger one. Both lasted the entire cruise (7 dys) and still had a lot of life left...would probably have lasted 2 wks. The only difference is size and the larger one had a Bird-of-Paradise (as pictured) and more simbidiums (sp?) & I think a rose or 2 were thrown in. Noticeably a larger size and more variety. If you have any room less than a suite, I would opt for the smaller one. Either one is absolutely lovely!

On our Janurary cruise our TA sent us flowers. They were beautiful and lasted for our 14 day cruise. We had a balcony cabin and left them on the small glass table which I never know what to do with! We put the table to the side of the fridge unit so it didn't get in the way. They were a lovely surprise. It was the larger arrangement with the bird of paradise flower in it. - it wasn't too large for our room.

Edited by jackieo

Thank you all for the info. For the daily fresh arrangements, where do you get them? On some cruises I only saw floral displays once, a temporary setup, and on some other cruises I saw none.

Typically, on the 7th deck on a table in front of the Wheelhouse. This would apply to the Grand class ships...

We pre-ordered roses when we were booked into a mini-suite. Then we upgraded to a Vista Suite which came with flowers and a smaller arrangement in the bathroom. I had the roses forwarded to the VS. Two UBD's provided two more flower arrangements. There were flowers everywhere! :D

• 3 years later...
This summer we received both. The smaller one as the suite arrangement and out TA sent us the larger one. Both lasted the entire cruise (7 dys) and still had a lot of life left...would probably have lasted 2 wks. The only difference is size and the larger one had a Bird-of-Paradise (as pictured) and more simbidiums (sp?) & I think a rose or 2 were thrown in. Noticeably a larger size and more variety. If you have any room less than a suite, I would opt for the smaller one. Either one is absolutely lovely!

Thank you for this great description! I was wondering what the "in person" difference was.

More reviews like this on would be wonderful and most helpful to others, maybe even a some pictures to compare if some one has it... :-)

Edited by SirCharlesIII

On our very first cruise we took a 3 day costal before a 15 day Panama Canal cruise. On the turn around day, our steward brought a flower arrangement from one of the vacated rooms and asked us if we wanted it-he would through it away otherwise. It was now of the larger arrangements with the bird of paradise and of course, my wife happily took them. They lasted well over another week and looked great.

On our last cruise, I had some points left over from my CC and I used them to buy the roses for my DW-it was a surprise.

They were there when be boarded and they look great for over a week (we were on a TA).

Thank you for this great description! I was wondering what the "in person" difference was.

More reviews like this on would be wonderful and most helpful to others, maybe even a some pictures to compare if some one has it... :-)

On the Coral in Oct.......

IMG_5949.jpg

A few days later after blooming....

IMG_5983.jpg

Edited by Colo Cruiser