Finally Booked

Cruise Junky

I've been yapping for years that I want to cruise Oceania, I've referred friends but never actually booked...until today :)

10 Day Tahiti Cruise March 26th, 2014. First time on Oceania and first time to Tahiti. Now I have to be a sponge and absorb all this wonderful Oceania information.

I've been yapping for years that I want to cruise Oceania, I've referred friends but never actually booked...until today :)

10 Day Tahiti Cruise March 26th, 2014. First time on Oceania and first time to Tahiti. Now I have to be a sponge and absorb all this wonderful Oceania information.

Congrats!!!! We just booked our second cruise on Oceania... which may seem odd because we haven't sailed with them yet. We sail with them in 1 month, but we were so certain we would like them, that we had to reserve another cruise!

Congrats again and enjoy your cruise.

Congrats on choosing that cruise for your first on O. You couldn't have picked a better cruise line.

~Doris~

We just booked our second cruise on Oceania... which may seem odd because we haven't sailed with them yet. We sail with them in 1 month, but we were so certain we would like them, that we had to reserve another cruise!

We too booked our 2nd Oceania cruise before we had actually departed on our first because we were certain we would like them. And we were right. ;)

Welcome to the Oceania family.:)

Sailed on the Marina in May to the Meditteranean!! It was incredible!!

We also booked the 10 day Tahiti March, 2014. I am sure it will be spectacular!

For me Oceania is where the lines on the graph cross. The perfect point for my wants and desires in a world of mass market ships and faux luxury

A smaller ship with outstanding gastronomique options. An adult experience that does not cater to kids or the gold chain set, akin to the golden age of ocean liners with people who share that common desire to travel by sea and know what they want.

. A ship who's entertianment is more asthetic and warm than the oceagoing strip-malls/ amusement parks with 3000 of your "closest" friends. The artist loft is truly unque, so is the professional teaching kitchen. La Reserve for truly a unique experience.

I call it a Jr Regent and a cut above anything else I have seen and at an excellent price point...meaning value.

And above all in a casual low key atmosphere... yes you have done good

One problem...10 days will leave you begging for more...;)

Sounds like this is already a popular cruise. We sailed Oceania April 2011 and just added a last minute cruise for my birthday, Oct 14th 2012.

We are going to the Baltics June 2013 and booked Papeete to Papeete when bookings opened for March 2014.

Echoing various other posters above...you will love it!!!!

We booked 3 more O cruises when we were on our first one, and have now booked one for May 2014

as well as the one before it, Aukland to Papeete. My DH have been to some of the places, but not all. Really looking forward to it. That is assuming you mean March 26, 2014! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Oops...sorry. I meant May 26, 2014...my error

Archived