Just finished packing....

wrp96

And I've come up with my list (not comprehensive) of why cruising is better than my last few vacations. So here it goes:

1. I don't have to bring my own toilet paper. You'll never complain about the provided toilet paper again until you've traveled to certain other parts of the world.

2. I don't have to bring my own toilet seat (yes this has been an issue on my last few vacations).

3. There will be water from the tap I can safely drink - believe me this is a luxury.

4. There will be water for me to take a shower when I get back to the room at night (okay the was an issue on one cruise too but that was an anomaly).

5. I don't have to guess the protein in my meals.:eek:

6. I don't have to carry my luggage up and down stairs.

7. Diet Coke is not a foreign concept.

8. I won't be too tired to enjoy the local libations.

9. No peanut butter, beef jerky, or candy in my suitcase means I can pack more shoes.:D

10. I don't have to worry about the transportation getting stuck due to too much water.;)

I love what I've done the last two years, but I am definitely ready to get back on a ship!

Great reminder of how nice cruising really is..... when you think about it from this perspective, what could there possibly be to complain about?!

This is a given, but enjoy your cruise! :)

Oh don't get me wrong, the alternatives were absolutely fantastic trips in their own right but luxury and relaxing are not terms I would use to describe them.

Bon voyage Wrona! :D I hope you have a wonderful time and that you are well pampered. :D:):D Be careful on the stairs. ;)

~Patti :)

Will watch the stairs - have already made enough ER visits this year. Already overcame one of my known hurdles - I made it to the airport on time.

Woo hoo have fun! Had to laugh at you packing the toilet paper. Definitely a first world problem ;) enjoy your cruise :D

I do pack one of those travel size ones to use in port. You just never know if there will be no TP or sandpaper. Been know to pass a few sheets under the divider to others.

Tucker in Texas

Archived