Vision of the Seas Review - November 23 - December 3, 2012

The one thing I kept saying throughout the cruise was that I loved all the glass on the ship. I love seeing the ocean! Walt missed Sorrentos and Cafe Promenade, but I would not trade the views to get those on the ship.

Ok, so here are a few Centrum pictures...

PB250092.jpg

PB250091.jpg

PB230072.jpg

PB230065.jpg

I remember posting on your thread about letting us know about the cruise and Vision and I;m so glad you did exactly what you said you would do.

It takes time and I think most people do appreciate it, I know I have.

It was done very nicely and so glad to see the ships photo's and the cabin shots.

Our trip is Jan 25th.

Thanks again

Thank you so much for the review!! We have been on the Vision 8 times but love her....and now that she is back we will be onboard Jan 4. Our big question was the time difference, RCI told us that she would remain on Florida time. We also booked with Levi, and we booked with Javin and they both have assured us not to worry about ship's time and local time. Your captain changed to local time? We are looking forward to being with Levi for the day, sounds like so much fun!!

Wonderful pictures Lisa! Thanks for the cabin shots as we have an outside on deck 4 in February. Think I'm going to swipe your plan for the table. Little detail but a big improvement on floor space since our is connecting.

Just let your cabin steward know that you put the table in the closet. We didn't and housekeeping complained to maintenance that maintenance took the table to repair and did not replace. Maintenance had no clue what the housekeeping supervisor was talking about. Finally Steven asked us if we ever had a table. In the future I will tell the cabin steward. :o

Lisa

Ok, I just got back to the hotel room after doing a wonderful late night install and training, so back to the pictures!

My shady spot on Deck 10

PB250093.jpg

View of sunset from my favorite spot on Deck 5's promenade (there are chairs out there)

PB270205.jpg

Deck 10 Aft for sailaway - Dominica

PB290125.jpg

Centrum at night

PB280122.jpg

Ok, now some pics of Walt and me...

St Kitts Island Tour with Royston

PB300326.jpg

Trafalgar Falls on Dominica - Roseau Treasures Tour with Bumpiing Tours (aka Levi)

PB290099.jpg

On the Mystic 2 on Antigua - Royal's Lobster Lunch Catamaran

PB280040.jpg

One of the sailaways

PB270197.jpg

Solarium Bar after a long day in port

PB260135.jpg

1st Formal Night

PB240073.jpg

Thank you so much for the review!! We have been on the Vision 8 times but love her....and now that she is back we will be onboard Jan 4. Our big question was the time difference, RCI told us that she would remain on Florida time. We also booked with Levi, and we booked with Javin and they both have assured us not to worry about ship's time and local time. Your captain changed to local time? We are looking forward to being with Levi for the day, sounds like so much fun!!

Yes, the captain switched us to local time. I just wished she had switched us back a day earlier. Levi was incredible and without any hesitation I would recommend him. Champagne Reef is really cool with all the bubbles...

PB290048.jpg

I remember posting on your thread about letting us know about the cruise and Vision and I;m so glad you did exactly what you said you would do.

It takes time and I think most people do appreciate it, I know I have.

It was done very nicely and so glad to see the ships photo's and the cabin shots.

Our trip is Jan 25th.

Thanks again

Enjoy your cruise! Normally I try to type up a review when I get home, but I always leave out so many interesting things because I am in a hurry. This time I typed on my iPad at least once if not twice a day. I feel like I was really able to give a good picture of the ports and ship this way.

Lisa