Family of five in ocean view room

jpolm

Ok it's on deck 3 and its not called family oceanview it's called ov room. And she said it fits five?

I didn't think this existed either. The family oceanview yes is 271 sq ft. And fits up to 6.

On Oasis and Allure, there are whole bunch of OV cabins on Deck 3 that will sleep five. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available.

That means two in the regular beds that are in every cabin, two in the sofabed, and one in the pullman.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think your TA is mistaken...someone else will know for certain. There are some CCs that have a real wealth of knowledge about this stuff. If funds are an issue, consider side by side IS cabins, gives adults a room and kids on right next door, you can leave the interior access door open if you want to. MOST importantly you will have 2 bathrooms!

The OV cabins on Deck 3 on Allure shows twin beds, sofa bed and pullman. However, the sofa bed is love seat size and only sleeps one person. That's why there is a pullman to allow 4 people in those cabins. Check out the family cabins on deck 11. They sleep up to six. The family interior has 2 twin beds (or queen), sofa bed and bunk beds. It is 260 sq. ft.

On Oasis and Allure, there are whole bunch of OV cabins on Deck 3 that will sleep five. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available.

That means two in the regular beds that are in every cabin, two in the sofabed, and one in the pullman.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Correct!

Five in one room , no way.

get side by side cabins, or outside to in, that way you will have extra space and a extra BATHROOM.

PG

If I could I would the price is almost $1500 more than a family oceanview room. And 1800 more than the 171sq ft ov. Unfortunately we are going on an almost booked ship :(.

If I could I would the price is almost $1500 more than a family oceanview room. And 1800 more than the 171sq ft ov. Unfortunately we are going on an almost booked ship :(.

Pick a different ship or a different week. No point in being miserable. Five people in a cabin of 179 square feet? no way, josé!

Rooms that sleep four can often add a crib making it a total of 5. That crib takes up nearly all the floor space, however, and I DO NOT recommend this. It is a very tight fit even with four unless three of you are small children.

As for the rooms on Oasis and Allure that sleep 5 without a crib they are still incredibly crowded.

I'm thinking this is something you will have to experience once yourself and then decide if you will ever do that again!!! ;)

Will it be cheaper-yes. Will it be comfortable-that will be up to you!!!

Pick a different ship or a different week. No point in being miserable. Five people in a cabin of 179 square feet? no way, josé!

Lol no not miserable on a cruise. Yes not going with that room agree!

Archived