Live from the new Enchantment, 12/22/12

Merion_Mom

ROFLOL!!! That's soooo funny! We're on the Enchantment, in 3 weeks. Am going to read all posts, for your cruise. Hubby asks if they're still showing movies, in the theater? Poor guy, that's the high point, for him, on a cruise! LOL!:p

Yes. So far, the Bourne legacy & Elf.

OMG!!!!!! Sunday football !!!! Everywhere for almost 12 hours!!!!!!

BTW, you are welcome, Redskins. :rolleyes:

Today's Cruise Critic Seminar:

Is it ruder to cut off a passenger who walked in and is booking a cruise, or to keep the person WITH an appointment waiting for 20 minutes???

Discuss.

Hate it when that happens.

The R Bar looks much bigger than the old Champagne bar. They took out some of the low walls and opened it up a bit. Does anyone know if Lightning Wave is still playing on the ship. Great bunch of guys.

I have not noticed that name in the Compass, but all of the music has been great.

Today's Cruise Critic Seminar:

Is it ruder to cut off a passenger who walked in and is booking a cruise, or to keep the person WITH an appointment waiting for 20 minutes???

Discuss.

I think person with appt. probably doesn't realize person bookie g didn't have appt. Sure they'd continue booking!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Attention all California Monarch fans. (You know who you are)

Darryl is the Activities Manager!

Do you know Darryl's last name? I remember a Darryl from Scotland I believe who used to work with Drew Devine.

I have not noticed that name in the Compass, but all of the music has been great.

They are a reggae band from Jamaica, play during the afternoons in the Centrum when it is cold and on the pool deck in the nicer weather, at night they can be found in Boleros.

We had #7666 in March of this year. Loved the room and balcony but had endless problems with the toilet! I won't elaborate here but it was bad and was pretty constant throughout our 12 day cruise. They worked on it a lot but never fixed it.

Hope it is fixed for you and that you are having a great cruise-despite the kids running everywhere!

We had #7666 in March of this year. Loved the room and balcony but had endless problems with the toilet! I won't elaborate here but it was bad and was pretty constant throughout our 12 day cruise. They worked on it a lot but never fixed it.

Hope it is fixed for you and that you are having a great cruise-despite the kids running everywhere!

I love children but don't like cruising with them! Find most parents let them run as they want. Usually found staff doesn't try to control it, BUT, 2 yrs ago a father was told numerous times about his son (maybe 11 yrs old). Parents did NOTHING! Next port the whole family got put OFF the ship, baggage & all!

It sometimes has the "delay" feature ;) but always ultimately flushes.............so far.

I love children but don't like cruising with them! Find most parents let them run as they want. Usually found staff doesn't try to control it, BUT, 2 yrs ago a father was told numerous times about his son (maybe 11 yrs old). Parents did NOTHING! Next port the whole family got put OFF the ship, baggage & all!

Saw something yesterday evening that I had never experienced before.

Two young men (12-14) were RUNNING down the stairs, taking them two and three at a time.

A member of the housekeeping staff, using her best MOM/GOD voice, said, "Stop that running NOW."

And they did. And apologized!

Took a taxi into Cocoa Beach with an assortment of Enchanted People, including a musician. He said that they took on at least five extra Adventure Ocean staff in Baltimore on Saturday. :)

He also said that he would carry stuff back on board for me, if I wish. :D

Archived