langoustines on Princess

Shogun

Most Americans are not that crazy about the heads.

The way Princess is going, I'm pretty sure they are about as cheap as they can buy them.

After 30+ cruises on Princess, we are really losing interest. The food and service has diminished so much in the past couple of years that we are looking elsewhere.

Most Americans are not that crazy about the heads.

The way Princess is going, I'm pretty sure they are about as cheap as they can buy them.

After 30+ cruises on Princess, we are really losing interest. The food and service has diminished so much in the past couple of years that we are looking elsewhere.

You may have a little trouble finding a mainstream cruise line at a reasonable price that offers what you are seeking. Most have made cutbacks to stay competitive on prices and most also offer specialty restaurants to make up for lost revenue.

Be sure to post if you find one !!

You may have a little trouble finding a mainstream cruise line at a reasonable price that offers what you are seeking. Most have made cutbacks to stay competitive on prices and most also offer specialty restaurants to make up for lost revenue.

Be sure to post if you find one !!

You are absolutely right. We are just back from Crystal Serenity transatlantic. Service and food were outstanding. Price a bit more, but considering it is all inclusive, it was not that much more than a Princess transatlantic.

Oh, but what a difference!

You are absolutely right. We are just back from Crystal Serenity transatlantic. Service and food were outstanding. Price a bit more, but considering it is all inclusive, it was not that much more than a Princess transatlantic.

My Crystal Serenity cruise was perfect. This was before it went all-inclusive.

I loved the ship, the food, the service. It was definitely a 10!

You rattled my curiosity, so I checked the price of a Panama canal cruise on Crystal on a popular internet agency, and the sale price was more than triple the price of a similar Princess cruise.

I would have to find a much better sale to entice me to try Crystal since I am not a heavy drinker, and not picky about food. I believe I will stick with Princess and absorb the cutbacks.

In some parts of the U.S. they would look at that and call it a crawfish, or crawdad, or mud-bug. L.O.L.

For my dinner at Sabatini's I had a side dish of the Chef's Nightly Specialty Pasta between the two appetizers and the main course and it had various seafood crowned with a langoustine. It was all very, VERY tasty! :D

8302772162_7cb043d5c3_z.jpg

hi shogun,sorry i knew that, i was talking about the crystal ship to try and get back on thread.while talking about crystal,just priced online 16 days aus and nz including air £21000,ours in feb 21 days including 7 day landtour and air £12000+booze, i like a drink but i dont think ill do 9grands worth,cheers brian.

I tried the scampi in Sabatini's on the Ruby, this past spring. Very disappointing, dry and not meaty at all. I have had better at Fisherman's Warf in San Francisco.

The veal chop is very good in Sabatini's would enjoy it again.

Feel the same about Crystal Cruises we cruise on Crystal years ago, twice the price, food and service about the same we had seen on any main stream line. No worth the extra costs. We cruise Princess, HAL, Celebrity and Cunard. Actually found food, service and entertainment the best on Cunard recently. We are elite on Princess and Celebrity. Prefer Princess over Celebrity. In all cases we book a balcony or mini suite cabin on these lines. Ub

Archived