Where to buy car wash/evening pants

margeecruiser

Hi I finally decided to get some evening separates for our B2B cruise in 2013. We will on board 3weeks, with 5 formal nights. I have 1 new sequined top that looks great on me. But, I can't find chiffon black dressy pants. Where should I be looking?

Thanks, Everyone

Try any department store that carries evening or "dressy" clothes. Macy's, Belk, Dillards, etc....(I don't know what stores you have in your area!)....but a large department store of medium to high end sales will have what you're looking for.

You might also consider an evening chiffony-skirt!

I got mine in Macy's. They always seem to have them.

I actually prefer light crepe wide bottom evening pants without the chiffon overlay but I have worn the ones I got a few times and they worked nicely with my tops.

Okay, so I gotta ask, why in the world are these called "carwash" pants? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Because the "flaps" of chiffon that hang down resemble the flaps of fabric that clean your car in an automatic car wash.

found chocolate, then winter white,

(3 pc), recently for $2.37...a 2 pc suit in pinky beige tone.....and very recent, 3 pc//NWT $35 navy, from an upscale consignment source...I'd love to fine gray ! Red would be nice. once I press and pack them flat, I just hang in steamy shower and voi la..ready to wear ! I continue to gt loads of comps, mixing my tops with them.

Archived