Unbelievably awesome news means no cruise

mattp420

Just reading thru this post again. One of the happiest memories of my life..

Getting ready to take our little Julie - now almost 4 - on her first cruise in the Breeze this Sunday!! Life is so so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I remember this thread! So sweet! We are traveling with the whole family this summer on the Vista and our youngest grandson is also 4 - but its not his first cruise, its his 3rd! He is so excited to be going back to Carnival's Kids Club! He loved it. Have fun!! I'm sure Julie will have a ball!

That is wonderful news! Congratulations to all 3 of you! This the the best thing I have read on the internet in AGES. Thank you so much for sharing your joy with all of us. Hope to see your family out on the beautiful blue water someday :)

Getting ready to take our little Julie - now almost 4 - on her first cruise in the Breeze this Sunday!! Life is so so good.

<3<3<3clear.png?emoji-heart-193 This. We did not have for nearly as long, only 4 years trying for us. But I found out I was pregnant in route to an all inclusive resort to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I still tear up thinking about it. Its magical.

Your daughter will be Platinum for her senior cruise! Her friends will all wonder why she gets to board before they do, why she gets to go to the Platinum/Diamond party, and why she gets free laundry!

Seriously, though, congratulations!

And here I was going to complain about a 4 year old thread being bumped. :') I hope you and your family have a wonderful time. It'd be nice if you'd return with a review. Enjoy!

I was waiting for someone to complain 😂 Until as Paul Harvey used to say " and now the rest of the story".

OP very refreshing finish to your story and joy!

I remember reading your original post and then again when you came back to announce she had been born. How exciting that she is now 4 and going on her first cruise. Our little one went on her first cruise at 4 and now she is 9 yrs old and is sailing on #17 next month on the Breeze.

Enjoy your family cruise and please come back and tell us how much fun she had.

I never saw this post before, and tearing up over and over again as the story continues. :) You are already on your way...bon voyage and enjoy!!! (Oh, and congratulations a bit late!)