cruise bracelet charms

Was wondering if any of the stores on the ship sell pandora charms we will beon mariner in two weeks and I would love to get a charm for my birthday

We've seen Pandora stores in just about every port, but I don't recall seeing them on the ships.

Was wondering if any of the stores on the ship sell pandora charms we will beon mariner in two weeks and I would love to get a charm for my birthday

Only Pandora knock offs are sold on board the ship and at that the charms are not sold seperately. It's sold as complete braclelet. The brand is Bella or something like that.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Yes, I have Bella brands from the ship and I just purchased a charm set with the ship and sunglasses and couple more beads with it for $14.99 and if you purchase 2 sets you get the 3rd one free....I just purchased it on the Liberty on the Jan 5th cruise.

I really wish Pandora would sell some ship specific charms, but I have only seen the "ship" one that is really not that pretty.

That being said: I have bought a few Pandora charms in port that relate. In Alaska I bought a "forget me not" flower charm which is the Alaska state flower. On my last Caribbean cruise, I bought a "fish" charm. My dad bought me a palm tree charm (with gold) as a souvenir from our Hawaii vacation for his wedding (and a Na Hoku diamond flip flop). I have found that is the best way to collect charms related to vacations that are "official" pandora. I do have some knock offs that I like related.

There is an official Pandora cruise onboard RCI. I'm not sure if they have special charms only available on those sailings or not. I don't like Pandora enough to take a special themed cruise, but would be cool to see if there was anything to buy on the secondary/resale market if offered onboard.

Many of us would love to collect 14k charms from each of the ships we've sailed on...so much so that we've written letters and left numerous comments, but as yet...no charms have been forthcoming.

On one of my Navigator cruises, I did come across (and quickly bought!) a 14k yellow gold necklace with diamonds in the exact shape of RCCL's anchor logo. I saw it quite by accident in the ship's jewelry store...there were also a matching pair of cuff links and a pair of matching earring, but they were in white gold and actually looked "clunky."

Everyone who's seen my necklace wants one but they just don't seem to be sold anymore. Every once in a while I'll come across a pair of the earrings or the cuff links on a cruise, but as I said, I didn't find them very attractive so I passed them up.

How do the prices compare between the Pandora shops at home and the ones in, say, St. Maarten or St. Thomas?

Besides the lack of taxes, there does not seem to be much difference. I think Pandora is one of those things that are price fixed.

• 2 years later...

Bumping this thread.

I have a travel related European charm bracelet, it's not the Pandora brand, but it is silver with a 14K gold clasp. I will any buy compatible charm, I find other companies like Chamilia, Biagi and more make charms fit what I need more and look nicer.

My current bracelet only has four charms, all silver- the Pandora cruise ship, a Mayan temple (cozumel), Key West three-sided charm with buoy, conch shell in

gold and 3D Key West., it's a beauty (Zable) and a pirate head with swords (Bahamas) don't know brand.

Going to San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Kitts. Any ideas for charms and where to go in these ports I would appreciate. Thanks

In Alaska I bought a "forget me not" flower charm which is the Alaska state flower.

Which port? Do you remember the name of the store? I would like to buy one for my wife while we are on an Alaskan cruise next year.

Thanks

Edited by JimAOk1945

Bumping this thread.

I have a travel related European charm bracelet, it's not the Pandora brand, but it is silver with a 14K gold clasp. I will any buy compatible charm, I find other companies like Chamilia, Biagi and more make charms fit what I need more and look nicer.

My current bracelet only has four charms, all silver- the Pandora cruise ship, a Mayan temple (cozumel), Key West three-sided charm with buoy, conch shell in

gold and 3D Key West., it's a beauty (Zable) and a pirate head with swords (Bahamas) don't know brand.

Going to San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Kitts. Any ideas for charms and where to go in these ports I would appreciate. Thanks

This is a 14K bracelet assembled over 20+ years. Many were bought on the trip taken, but eventually I had to go online to find the nicer ones like the Pantheon and the cruise ship. I'd like to keep adding to it, but she's about full

1434678397469.jpg.11f759bdf072cf94831e645f76f3e240.jpg

1434678434466.jpg.dac11386abddcd627f8ec2427b3a36f9.jpg

1434678464440.jpg.a982a9d1cd828483258edf5137582ac7.jpg

Which port? Do you remember the name of the store? I would like to buy one for my wife while we are on an Alaskan cruise next year.

Thanks

There is a Pandora store in Ketchikan. I'm willing to be there is one in Juneau and Skagway as well, but I bought mine in Ketchikan.

Since I posted on this thread, I've sailed Princess 2X and they have charms for Pandora bracelets with the seawitch and other Princess icon stuff. I don't think they were actual "Pandora" charms, but they fit the bracelets. I wish Royal Caribbean would have the same.

I have the ship charm on my Pandora bracelet as well as a Colisseum charm following my trip to Rome and the Eiffel tower. I am from the UK and only cruised in Europe so far so can't comment on US/Caribbean. I would love RCI to have proper Pandora charms but as my bracelet is full and necklace is on the way to being full my husband is probably glad they don't.

If you are sailing in the Med, Gibraltar is the best place to by charms, but note that they are still more expensive than in the US.

Yes, I have Bella brands from the ship and I just purchased a charm set with the ship and sunglasses and couple more beads with it for $14.99 and if you purchase 2 sets you get the 3rd one free....I just purchased it on the Liberty on the Jan 5th cruise.

Is the Bella bracelet more like a Pandora style beads or dangly charms? And is it gold finish or silver?

How do the prices compare between the Pandora shops at home and the ones in, say, St. Maarten or St. Thomas?

The prices were comparable or a slight bit cheaper not much. The cool thing was my DH purchased EXCLUSIVE charms that say St Marteen and St Thomas. You cannot get those in stores or online we were told..I LOVE THEM!! I will check other shops next time we cruise to see if I can get other exclusives :D

When we were docked in Nassau..I stopped at the Pandora shop and bought a Bahamas charm....it is a dangling round circle and has a palm tree on it and it says Bahamas...love it. think it was $60

I really wish Pandora would sell some ship specific charms, but I have only seen the "ship" one that is really not that pretty.

That being said: I have bought a few Pandora charms in port that relate. In Alaska I bought a "forget me not" flower charm which is the Alaska state flower. On my last Caribbean cruise, I bought a "fish" charm. My dad bought me a palm tree charm (with gold) as a souvenir from our Hawaii vacation for his wedding (and a Na Hoku diamond flip flop). I have found that is the best way to collect charms related to vacations that are "official" pandora. I do have some knock offs that I like related.

There is an official Pandora cruise onboard RCI. I'm not sure if they have special charms only available on those sailings or not. I don't like Pandora enough to take a special themed cruise, but would be cool to see if there was anything to buy on the secondary/resale market if offered onboard.

In 2011 my husband bought me a Pandora anchor to commemorate our first Royal Caribbean cruise on Liberty in the fall of 2010. I know it's not an actual RCI charm, but it is an official Pandora and quite pretty.