Reflection Premium Drink Package....

alwayshappytocruise

Two of our very favourite wines are: Conundrum and Kline Ancient Wine Zinfendel. Yep, we are easy wine drinkers! We are about to purchase the Premium Drink Package to make things easier for our Greek Island cruise in June...Does anyone know if either of these wines are available? We have noticed Conundrum is on the menu by glass or bottle at Q'sine.......not sure if we will eat there. Does the package also include yummy coffee?

We have booked Aqua Class, Blu looks amazing....we have pre-paid grats so does that mean we can eat in the MDR also? The only other time we've cruised Celebrity was in 2010 to South America. We were totally spoiled in a suite where we even had a Butler!!! Great specialty dining, Conundrum and Kline Ancient Wine were in our Premium Wine Package.....

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a bunch of times...I am here, in Germany, working with the US Army and our second time on Celebrity looks like Reflection choices are kinda overwhelming. Thanks, in advance.

Lynda

Two of our very favourite wines are: Conundrum and Kline Ancient Wine Zinfendel. Yep, we are easy wine drinkers! We are about to purchase the Premium Drink Package to make things easier for our Greek Island cruise in June...Does anyone know if either of these wines are available? We have noticed Conundrum is on the menu by glass or bottle at Q'sine.......not sure if we will eat there. Does the package also include yummy coffee?

We have booked Aqua Class, Blu looks amazing....we have pre-paid grats so does that mean we can eat in the MDR also? The only other time we've cruised Celebrity was in 2010 to South America. We were totally spoiled in a suite where we even had a Butler!!! Great specialty dining, Conundrum and Kline Ancient Wine were in our Premium Wine Package.....

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a bunch of times...I am here, in Germany, working with the US Army and our second time on Celebrity looks like Reflection choices are kinda overwhelming. Thanks, in advance.

Lynda

I can say for sure Conundrum was available in the main dining room. I had a fewwwwwww glasses. :D

With so many port days on a Med cruise, do you feel the Premium package will pay for itself, or did you just get it for the convenience?

That will vary person by person. The packages are expensive and clearly priced above the average passengers consumption level. So if you consume above average quantities of the included items then it should be worth it. If not then you'll either be paying extra for the convenience or you'll order more than you normally would to "make it pay". Either way the cruise line benefits by your higher spending.

If you are uncertain then hold off until you are on board and check things out for a day. Then if you'd like the package you can buy it on board at a price pro-rated for the remainder of your cruise.

Just off Reflection yesterday, Was Aqua Suite and premium beverage Package. Go with Premium Package and you will be very happy no matter what wine you want!

This wouldn't be true if we wanted a wine from the extensive bottled wine list that isn't available on the much more limited wine by the glass list.

what is condrumdum wine?

Conundrum is a white wine blend....it is amazing and goes with everything including (dare I say it???) red meat. It used to be a corked wine, now has a screw top which is fabulous!!! I can't get it here in Germany but oh man, when we travel we always double up on the premium wine package just to get it!! In the US stores, it's available mostly in upscaley kinda wine places....Like ABC, Total Wine, Publix....you get my drift.

Thanks to the rest of you for your fun comments! Nice to "meet" fellow Conundrum lovers!!!

Cheers, Up Your Bottoms (yep, am English)

Lynda

So I should try this white wine. If its. It on the classic pack, I will surely pay to try it. Sounds yummy.

Try it even if it isn't in the classic pack...it really is wonderful. We've been on some really cool wine tasting trips, mostly Oregon, Washington, California, Chile, New Zealand etc.....this is still our favourite wine. The Zine Ancient Vine Zinfandel is one of the few reds I can drink and not have "wine head" the next morning. Another smooth wine that can be enjoyed with or without food, white or red meats, and just about any cheese you could imagine.

I am in Germany for another year, this is wine country but I still miss Conundrum!!!!

Lynda

PS We are not wine snobs by any stretch of the imagination...that is probably obvious!!! Tried Opus 1....so disappointed, imho it is so over rated, as is Dom Perignon. Piper Heidsecht (sp??) is wonderful at half the price....at least. Barefoot Bubbly is at such a great price point that it's silly not to drink it....RANT over!!!

With so many port days on a Med cruise, do you feel the Premium package will pay for itself, or did you just get it for the convenience?

I know what you mean. Living here has given us opps to travel and spend time in Naples, Capri, Sicily....so except for the stops in Greece I'll be totally honest and say we might not get off the ship for those other stops. I will also be honest and tell you that at first it freaked me out at how expensive the package was but in then end, if we buy it....you are right, it will be for the convenience.

Archived