Oasis Cabin 11728 Pix or Info?

Hi,

I'm considering this cabin. It looks great! Were you able to get a nice view of the Aqua Theatre? I'm anxious to hear more! Thank you!!!:o

we had a great view of the Aqua Theatre from the public balcony. The last photo I took is from that balcony, we watched 2 shows from that balcony, LOVED IT!

I am wondering as well about the Aqua Show view, also do you have access to the public balcony part from your balcony or how does that work?

We had access to that balcony, our door was the closest to that balcony as a matter of fact. If you look at the first photo I posted you'll see the stateroom door then the lighter passageway to the right is leading to the public balcony, it's maybe 5 or 6 steps from the stateroom.

This site has pictures of cabins posted by cruisers. 11728 isn't there. but if you do stay in that cabin upload pictures afterwards to help out others. That's what I do when I get home from a cruise.

cruiselinerooms . com

Edited by Cupcrazy

• 11 months later...
DSCN0651.jpg

Hi,

Sorry this is so long after your original post but I'm going to ask anyway and see if anyone can answer this. We have this room booked in Jan 2016 and if I have my bearings straight this is a starboard side room and your picture looking out towards the balcony would mean the front of the ship is to the left, I see a glass partition on the right side of the balcony where there are no more balconies, where does that partition lead too? Unless i'm thinking this is the wrong way....:confused:

Edited by whitshel

Hi,

Sorry this is so long after your original post but I'm going to ask anyway and see if anyone can answer this. We have this room booked in Jan 2016 and if I have my bearings straight this is a starboard side room and your picture looking out towards the balcony would mean the front of the ship is to the left, I see a glass partition on the right side of the balcony where there are no more balconies, where does that partition lead too? Unless i'm thinking this is the wrong way....:confused:

That leads to the 'secret' deck over looking the aqua theatre. The door to that deck is right next to this cabins door, thus it's appeal since no one knows about those decks.

You are correct in all other statements.

EDIT: looks like I posted a bunch of pics of that secret balcony earlier in the thread, see those for reference.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by cruiseMI82

Thanks, I thought there may be a wall or something there instead of a partition. May be we can get our room steward to open that partition and block off the coridoor door then we can have one heck of a balcony to ourselves :D

• 1 year later...
I keep finding different info on this...

Do the secret aft public balconies still exist on the Oasis? The same decks?

Thanks in advance for the responses....

That was an old post.

The public balconies that used to be on decks 11, 12, and 14 are gone, part of staterooms now.