Does Royal Caribbean still have Mystery Dinner

Hi My Husband and I will be sailing on the Jewel of the Seas in December 2013 . We sailed on Adventure last November and we were all set to go to the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater when they stopped having it last November. It sounded like a lot of fun. I'm trying to find out if the cruise line has reinstated the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater and whether or not they have it on the Jewel. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Rhonda

Hi My Husband and I will be sailing on the Jewel of the Seas in December 2013 . We sailed on Adventure last November and we were all set to go to the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater when they stopped having it last November. It sounded like a lot of fun. I'm trying to find out if the cruise line has reinstated the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater and whether or not they have it on the Jewel. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Rhonda

I've heard conflicting reports. I saw an email from Royal last year that said the Murder Mystery Dinner was being phased out. I also read here about people continuing to enjoy the dinner. All I can suggest is to check the options for your cruise on Royal's website.

Edited by clarea

I like the mystery dinner but if your dinner companions aren't into it it's really not fun. :( Happened to us on NCL. Apparently they'd done it before and the husband was there against his will :rolleyes: A real downer.

Do they have it on the Enchantment?

I like the mystery dinner but if your dinner companions aren't into it it's really not fun. :( Happened to us on NCL. Apparently they'd done it before and the husband was there against his will :rolleyes: A real downer.

Do they have it on the Enchantment?

They did not have it in December when we were on board the Enchantment.

Thanks all but, I'm still trying to find out if they have it on the Jewel.

Rhonda

I think it may depend on the itinerary. On Freedom in 2 weeks its being held the first night. On our Jewel cruise for May the dining reservations just opened up and the Murder Mystery Dinner is not listed.

My DH and I did it on Radiance a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. The food and included wine were very good too.

• 7 months later...

They had a mystery dinner on the Serenade last month. Since all the 'players' are entertainment staff (singers, dancers etc) I would think that whether it takes place or not depends on whether they can get enough staff to take part.

• 1 month later...
I just checked on the Jan 12 sailing of Explorer and they do offer it one night.

You need to go to your booking under excursions and do check on "dining" for each night of the cruise. Have a great trip

What night do they offer the Mystery Dinner Theater? We are interested but want to know which night. It hasn't been offered on our cruise yet; we need to wait a couple of months.

• 2 years later...