Oasis of the Seas Western 2/16/13 w/ cruise compass, and menu pics.

LAatl

If you have the 'all-inclusive' package (which they are now raising from $385 for the week to $446 for the week), then you don't get to keep the glasses. If you purchase the shots each evening, you do. They also have a sale in the promendade the last full day by the British Pub, selling their martini and shot glasses.

Where is this increase? I am on the Oasis in April and the package price is still $385. :confused:

firstly, I'm pretty sure the ships are identical except the names of certain places. As far as the parking....

WOW!!!:eek: What I may do is arrange a one way rental down and a one way rental back.

I am always concerned about leaving any vehicle in a strange place for an extended period of time.

Thanks for the heads up - see you soon.

Edited by rpettus

Where is this increase? I am on the Oasis in April and the package price is still $385. :confused:

Can someone please clarify on this? I am going in April also and it is currently listed at 385. I had not budgeted to buy this for a while but I will have to buy it now if the price is going up.

Thanks.

Can someone please clarify on this? I am going in April also and it is currently listed at 385. I had not budgeted to buy this for a while but I will have to buy it now if the price is going up.

Thanks.

To my knowledge, there has been no increase in the package price. Some of the Royal websites seemed to have added a 15% gratuity last week, but it appears that was in error, and the last I heard it's been removed.

There is no breakfast served in the MDR and no Room Service on Disembarkation day. However, if you are a C&A member, you can wait in the Opal Theater and they have coffee, tea, juice and water and pastries to eat while you're waiting.

they didnt have the main dining room open for breakfast on the last morning??? We have always gone there for our last meal before heading home. In the past, they didnt serve a full breakfast menu ( i remember no eggs benedict) and they would sometimes be out of things like brown sugar for the oatmeal... but they would still be open.

Was it just not open early enough for your departure.... or do they not open at all? Anyone else have any info on this??

Thanks.

From What I understand, someone cruising in May got an email that the package was going up to $442. I'm on the RC site today and I'm not seeing anything about it on the site.

From What I understand, someone cruising in May got an email that the package was going up to $442. I'm on the RC site today and I'm not seeing anything about it on the site.

I just made final payment on our June 8th sailing a couple of days ago and added beverage packages for my husband and I (soda packages for the teens). The premium package was $385 each for the week. The classic package (I think that is what they called it) was $10 per day cheaper but didn't include all types of alcoholic beverages and since my husband isn't a beer or wine drinker we went with the premium. The soda packages were only about $35 each for the whole week so that wasn't too bad. All gratuities are included in the package price too.

Edited by MandyMooToo
Spelling errors

I just made final payment on our June 8th sailing a couple of days ago and added beverage packages for my husband and I (soda packages for the teens). The premium package was $385 each for the week. The classic package (I think that is what they called it) was $10 per day cheaper but didn't include all types of alcoholic beverages and since my husband isn't a beer or wine drinker we went with the premium. The soda packages were only about $35 each for the whole week so that wasn't too bad. All gratuities are included in the package price too.

Mandy, we are also on that same sailing. Here's the link to our Roll Call thread... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1538964

• 2 weeks later...
Here's day one Cruise Compass...

I tried printing an reviewing your compasses, but they printed out pretty dark. Just wondering if you remember seeing anything advertised for a sale in the Coach store towards the end of the week. I know this is something they used to do (from merchandise not normally on display) but I can't tell if it is still included anywhere in the activities lists. Thanks :)

I tried printing an reviewing your compasses, but they printed out pretty dark. Just wondering if you remember seeing anything advertised for a sale in the Coach store towards the end of the week. I know this is something they used to do (from merchandise not normally on display) but I can't tell if it is still included anywhere in the activities lists. Thanks :)

I don't remember seeing any of the coach items on sale, but, again...I wasn't looking for that. They always had something on sale in the Promenade...but, I don't recall seeing Coach items or a sign regarding a sale.

LAatl -

I'm sailing on the Oasis in May, on the Eastern Caribbean Itinerary, but a guy I work with is going the following week on the Western. He isn't registered on the Forums and I was hoping to send him .pdfs of your Compasses, but they don't display for some reason. I was wondering if you would mind emailing them to me or sending a link to them if you possibly posted on another site? I would normally private message you, but apparently they have turned off that functionality at this time(?).

Thanks so much!

Brandi - bcgturtle / at / yahoo

LAatl -

I'm sailing on the Oasis in May, on the Eastern Caribbean Itinerary, but a guy I work with is going the following week on the Western. He isn't registered on the Forums and I was hoping to send him .pdfs of your Compasses, but they don't display for some reason. I was wondering if you would mind emailing them to me or sending a link to them if you possibly posted on another site? I would normally private message you, but apparently they have turned off that functionality at this time(?).

Thanks so much!

Brandi - bcgturtle / at / yahoo

I sent you the link...let me now if you get it.

How do we find out about the Crown & Anchor party?

We then went to the Crown & Anchor party (BTW, the person who scheduled our Cruise Critic Meet and Greet planned very poorly because they made the party at 11:15 at a different part of the ship when the C&A party for previous cruisers was at 10:45 and went on for at least an hour so we couldn't go to both and since 7 of the members of our family were C&A members, we went to that party.

Thanks for your very thorough review. I am sailing on June 1st. Do you know how much the laundry service is?

Tuesday they give you a laundry bag and it is $25 for all you can fit in the bag. Or there is separate prices for individual items and I don't know the prices for that.

How do we find out about the Crown & Anchor party?

We then went to the Crown & Anchor party (BTW, the person who scheduled our Cruise Critic Meet and Greet planned very poorly because they made the party at 11:15 at a different part of the ship when the C&A party for previous cruisers was at 10:45 and went on for at least an hour so we couldn't go to both and since 7 of the members of our family were C&A members, we went to that party.

You'll get an invitation in your stateroom the first day.

Thank you so much for your review and pictures, really enjoyed it! Can you tell me what time the dining room opens for breakfast on disembarkation day? I couldn't see anything about breakfast times in the Compasses you posted.

Thank you so much for your review and pictures, really enjoyed it! Can you tell me what time the dining room opens for breakfast on disembarkation day? I couldn't see anything about breakfast times in the Compasses you posted.

the dining room wasn't open disembarkation day. They had pastries coffee/tea/water in the theater where C&A members can wait