Spring 2013 Season of DWTS Formal Gowns and more

KandCsailing

Last night was rather distressing for me. I was so...close to maybe having that Lisa person and her little dog go home! Darn!

Liked Brooke's black short dress last night and I was surprised that Carrie Ann's red dress from Monday night was short when they showed scenes from 5 minutes before show time. I had it pictured as long in my head.

Still waiting for the costume people to put Aly in something more flattering.

I was sorry to see Dorothy go home, but it was obvious the night before that she wasn't right--not worth risking your health for.

Lisa can go home soon, for me. I was surprised at the bottom two, as Hughly (is that right?), although improved, was still pretty bad. The boxer is surprisingly wooden, though, for someone with his moves in the ring.

I was unimpressed by Brooke's dress; kind of run of the mill for her, and too tight. I loved Carrie Ann's dress, especially when I caught a glimpse of it and it was short--that was a surprise. Quite a few of her dresses would work for a cruise if you are going really formal and have a great figure.

I saw Mondays show but not Tuedays , so Dorothy Hamil was voted off ??; or did she leave because of her injury ? I forgot to DVR it and was not home to see it, so I missed it. Thanks all for keeping me updated :) on the shows happenings .

Cori

Not much to say about Brooke's dress and hair, as she was purposely 'over the top' in 80's prom style--good for a costume party only. Loved Tom's retro tux too. None of the costume's made much of an impression on me at all, at least I can't remember any of them today.

Some of the worst dancers are making some improvements, except Wynona. She should, but probably won't, be going home.

Some of the worst dancers are making some improvements, except Wynona. She should, but probably won't, be going home.

I was surprised that Wynona was voted off. But she wasn't very good at all.

I was surprised that Wynona was voted off. But she wasn't very good at all.

I was surprised how stiff she was still after 3 dances. Bend your knees, move your arms!

I loved Ingo's mirrorball motorcycle helmet on Monday night and the photos of Tom's prom, but why were his pants undone in the last photo? :confused::eek:

Also liked Brooke's golden mirrorball-ish dress last night.

I was surprised that Wynona was voted off, even though she was arguably the worst dancer, and didn't seem to improve; I thought her country music fans would keep her on longer.

I liked Brooke's gold dress last night. The judges seem kind of inconsistent in their scoring, giving the same scores to dances that were wildly different as to quality. They seem to be harder on the girls.

Poor Tony -- Stuck with a clunker again. I think Stacy Kiebler and Melissa Rycroft were his only two decent partners!

Yes, but at least Wynonna was nothing like Kate:eek::rolleyes:...now that is

when I REALLY felt bad for Tony. She was a total...........I can't say

what I think because I would get banned...but I will use the words total

flake instead.

And I was so happy he finally won last year:)

Yes, but at least Wynonna was nothing like Kate:eek::rolleyes:...now that is

when I REALLY felt bad for Tony. She was a total...........I can't say

what I think because I would get banned...but I will use the words total

flake instead.

And I was so happy he finally won last year:)

Oh, Kate was definitely in a cl[ass] by herself! ;):p

Well I finally got a chance to see the show and I think the right person went home, but I always wonder why some singers don't seem to have any rhythm, you would think they would. The football player guy is a bit over the top at times, and as usual I think Derek and Mark are over the top as well , but that is usual . Look forward to seeing what happens next week.

Cori

I liked the style of Brooke's gown last night, but the main yellow was a bit too trendy neon on my tv and the center panel colour didn't quite look right with it.

- I think my two favorite dances last night were by Aly and Zendaya. Liked that they put Zendaya in pants for a change instead of the sexy fringe outfits.

- I hadn't noticed the full sleeve tattoo on Mark before. Seems like he started it in Oct and just finished it this March according to the web. I like some sleeve tattoos, but on Mark I think it looks odd.

- Jacoby's son was so cute last night with his little tie that matched his Dad's. That kid sure got bounced at lot with his Grandma being so excited.

- When they showed Lisa's dog Giggy at Gleb's feet I thought it looked scared and was shaking. I feel sorry for it being used as an accessory or prop all the time. Why is she flying all over the country? Her new reality show 'Vanderpump Rules' is based in West Hollywood. I can't believe she's only seven years older than I am. I'm hoping she goes home because I don't think she can handle doing so much stuff. Who's Bentley was Gleb driving away from the hospital?

- There was a cute moment in the celeb-aquarium (?) when after an emotional dance Victor surprised Jacoby by kissing his cheek or blowing in his ear or something.

I also like the style of Brooke's gown but not the color. I agree that the brighter yellow was too neon-ish.

Many of the dances were so emotional tonight. I like Kellie a lot. Shawn and Zendaya were also very good. The judges, especially Carrie Ann, seem very inconsistent in their scoring. Some who got the same scores were so obviously far different in talent and execution.

I feel sorry for that little dog who looks so uncomfortable, unhappy and scared. I noticed he was trembling too. Lisa must have really been feeling terrible; she looked like death warmed over.

HI all!

I wasn't a fan of the colour of Brooke's dress either.

Wow wasn't that an emotional scene with Carrie Ann last night?

I'm really enjoying this season.

Kerri ~ that was cute Victor surprising Jacoby. I really like both of those guys.

I'll be missing the show next week as I'll be cruising so will look for the info here when I get back.

~ Jo ~ :)

Wow wasn't that an emotional scene with Carrie Ann last night?

I'll be missing the show next week as I'll be cruising so will look for the info here when I get back.

~ Jo ~ :)

Enjoy your cruise!

story behind Carrie Ann's emotional reaction to Andy Dick's dance:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/04/09/dwts-secret-behind-carrie-ann-inabas-emotional-breakdown-over-andy-dicks-dance/?cid=hero_media

Boy, do I agree on Brooke's dress--maybe her worst ever? I didn't like her hair either.

It needed to be either Lisa or Victor who went home, and she looked like she was miserable and ready to go.

Poor little puppy! I can't get over how unhappy he looks.

Did not like Brooke's "thong" dress last night. I do think the right person went home.

Sherri:)

Love the "thong" word for it. I didn't care for the dress either. Kinda cheap and flea market looking.

Boy, do I agree on Brooke's dress--maybe her worst ever? I didn't like her hair either.

It needed to be either Lisa or Victor who went home, and she looked like she was miserable and ready to go.

Poor little puppy! I can't get over how unhappy he looks.

I liked the high ponytail look on Brooke

I think Victor may have done the worst paso doble I've ever seen on the show; but I'm happy that I don't have to see Lisa in her leotard and tights every rehearsal. I still can't believe that she didn't throw on pants or a skirt to go to the hospital in.

All the Maks lovers should be happy he's going to show up next week, but little brother Val was doing pretty good with two feature dances last night.

Every time I see that topknot hairstyle all I think of is Shih Tsu or Pebbles Flintstone. All she needed was a little bow. The dress really was the worst she's worn, and that's saying a lot because she's had some questionable gowns.

Lisa needed to go. At least we won't have to see that poor abused dog anymore. These pseudo celebrities that treat their dogs like fashion accessories really hack me off.

I agree the right person went home. I always enjoy hearing Andrea Boccelli sing, he is sooooo good , but I do prefer hearing him solo. Did not care fore Brooke's black bondage outfit , just not good.

Cori

No DWTS for me, every channel it should be on is covering the Boston Marathon explosions.

Seems strange that the show appears to be airing in the US according to DWTS on Facebook. Maybe I can catch the repeat on Saturday night.

Hopefully the police catch whoever planned the attacks, but the Marathon will never be the same.

Also hoping that a friend`s DD is okay who is in medical school in Boston.

Archived