hope my computer is not hacked

please keep it clean Kruzee, Kalos, Jim and RR ;)

Stevie :rolleyes:

What a fine list of upstanding,honest peeps you have there Stevie, Kruzze no1 but not sure you got last 3 in correct order though ;)

played 'pong' on an atari (a bit like angry birds but in black and white);):D

Used to run down to newsagents and get the Amstrad Magazine and then spend next four weeks of every spare moment typing out ...

100 if %37r4<>or= then goto180 and other mind numbing thousands of lines like that to run our "home made" ping pong in our July mag.

Then try to run it ..nowt/zilch ,nothing at all . Finally in Decembers Magazine a line told you it should have read goto 190 !!!

Happy days :(

Was doing a bit of searching to see if I could find any reference to the problems on cruise critic site elsewhere and found the following on the Cruise Critic Facebook page.

A message for Cruise Critic readers: You may be aware that we've had some intermittent issues all day with the site. The tech squadron is aware of the problem and working to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope this puts people's minds at rest. Now see if I can summon up some interest in sorting out some more packing.......:D:D. Must all be done by tomorrow! :eek:

Was doing a bit of searching to see if I could find any reference to the problems on cruise critic site elsewhere and found the following on the Cruise Critic Facebook page.

A message for Cruise Critic readers: You may be aware that we've had some intermittent issues all day with the site. The tech squadron is aware of the problem and working to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope this puts people's minds at rest. Now see if I can summon up some interest in sorting out some more packing.......:D Must all be done by tomorrow! :eek:

Glad someone is on topic on this thread! I have no idea what some on here are talking about :D:D I have had two rows of print at the top of this site over lapping each other, but no other problems :)

Hope the preparations are going well :)

What a fine list of upstanding,honest peeps you have there Stevie, Kruzze no1 but not sure you got last 3 in correct order though ;)

Hey you :D

Couldn`t get on the site all day yesterday,yes I know your all glad...Had a sock drawer to clean out

Using Firefox,Avast anti virus

and Andy Pandy and the Wooden Tops and Spotty Dog and last but not least Muffin the Mule (and other perversions) :D

was there ,but not involved in any of the above :cool:

I rest my muffin, sorry,my case :D

which may be overweight apart from........ Andy ? and that is another tale

better be off now BH on way up stairs :eek:

you ain't seen me right :rolleyes:

Stevie :)

Archived