bong

...are bongs prohibited by the smoking policy?;)
They may be used in the cigar and bong area only, and not on your balcony [oops, that's a different thread].

However, do NOT attempt to bring your legal smoking material on-board hidden in false bottoms of fake spray cans.:rolleyes:

Thom

You can only bring on 2 of those other bongs per stateroom, and it can't be combined with wine.:p They are also subject to a bongage charge of $25 in you bring them out of your stateroom.

Hilarious, Bob. Sooooo not what I thought this thread was going to be about either. It is like a train wreck and I couldn't NOT look. I really thought someone might ask if it was possible to smuggle a bong onboard.

Debbie

When I was in College, I worked part-time in the rez. laundry room. It kinda sucked, but it allowed me to work between classes without going home and was extra spending money.

One day I'm in the rez. office speaking with my supervisor and there is a bong sitting on the back desk. Some student tried to pass it off as an "ikea lamp".

I'm guessing this student was no longer at school.

Did you know with many cellphones you can download the MP3 file and set it as a notification? What I did was use my phone's Voice Recorder(Android) and put it up to my laptop's speaker and recorded it.

Then I set it up under the Sound Setitngs to notification and now when any notification such as an email the Bong will play(:

In fact I'm going to play the Bong when I board the ship(:

It sounds like the "Bong" you hear is a Microsoft Windows tone that they have assigned like a ringtone to sound as your card is scanned. They can assign any tone they want or even any recorded .mp3 or .wav file.

The reason I know this is because I see the Microsoft Windows menus on their computer. I asked one of the security guards and he said the "Bong" is an assigned tone that plays when the card is read and valid. If there is a problem such as an unpaid balance another tone will play.

I'm sure you can find these tones under your Windows Control Panel under Sound and Notification Settings. If not you can download the tone and assign it to your Windows Notification for e-mail or when an error message pops up it will play the Bong along with the message.

Happy Bonging(:

They may be used in the cigar and bong area only, and not on your balcony [oops, that's a different thread].

However, do NOT attempt to bring your legal smoking material on-board hidden in false bottoms of fake spray cans.:rolleyes:

Thom

Thom, sounds like there is story behind that?? ;)

~Bob~

:rolleyes:

Allow me to be the one to explain. A bong is a pipe (of sorts) for smoking "recreational herb", if you catch my drift. ;)

I grew up in the 70s. Enuf said.

:p Too funny....ahhh the 70's Flower Power :)

I read it that way too at first, though it's my Oregonian bias- lets just say there's more than green trees up here, LOL.

On the Other hand a boatload of stoners would be easier than a boatload of drunks- as long as they don't insist on 9 straight hours of Phish or Grateful dead on the ships's speakers :P I'll bet they'd come up with some , erm... interesting combinations at the windjammer when the munchies strike.

[quote name='luv2cruiserccl']This is now my ring tone for all my text messages love it.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk please excuse typographical errors[/QUOTE]

Great. Glad your part of the "Bong" Club(:

[quote name='Luckybrat']I read it that way too at first, though it's my Oregonian bias- lets just say there's more than green trees up here, LOL.

On the Other hand a boatload of stoners would be easier than a boatload of drunks- as long as they don't insist on 9 straight hours of Phish or Grateful dead on the ships's speakers :P I'll bet they'd come up with some , erm... interesting combinations at the windjammer when the munchies strike.[/quote]

Don't forget Allman Brothers, Widespread Panic, Darkstar Orchestra, MOE...

They could also do a 'Food-Pairing' seminar as you suggested... What to pair when all you have is Fun'ions and CheezWiz...

Archived