2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

Can't wait for these cruises to come out for the Med 2014... I am a Captain's Club member but don't seem to have had too many emails from them recently so not sure what is going on but I am going to have a look at the "eskimo" site as I am from the UK for this sneak preview! ;)

Wondering the same thing.... I received a sneak peek email about the Bermuda/Canadian cruises, but nothing since. I'd like to book something in the fall of 2014 before the 1,2,3 go promotion ends on 4/15.

Can't wait for these cruises to come out for the Med 2014... I am a Captain's Club member but don't seem to have had too many emails from them recently so not sure what is going on but I am going to have a look at the "eskimo" site as I am from the UK for this sneak preview! ;)

Sigh:( I've been looking for the "eskimo" site to no avail. If you can see them, would you share the autumn transatlantic cruises that are scheduled for 2014?

Wondering the same thing.... I received a sneak peek email about the Bermuda/Canadian cruises, but nothing since. I'd like to book something in the fall of 2014 before the 1,2,3 go promotion ends on 4/15.

I was hoping for the same thing, but 123 Go only works for cruises up to March of 2014.

Sigh:( I've been looking for the "eskimo" site to no avail. If you can see them, would you share the autumn transatlantic cruises that are scheduled for 2014?

I have a question about the Eclipse transatlantic that departs Southampton on Nov. 9, 2014.

It shows an overnight in "New York, New York". Does anyone know if the ship will actually dock in Manhattan or will it dock in New Jersey?

Thanks!

B

I've just booked this New York Transatlantic and its down to dock in New Jersey. However i'm sure there will be transfer busses and you can get a ferry from liberty park to the world trade centre for about $7 each way

That's too bad... I was hoping for Manhattan.

B

Long wait on the phone line to Captain's Club, but finally got through and booked an Adriatic cruise for August 2014!

Do you have the dates of the Adriatic cruises for Sept 2014 and the itinerary. We're interested in one of these.

What ship is yours, the Silhouette?

Thanks

Do you have the dates of the Adriatic cruises for Sept 2014 and the itinerary. We're interested in one of these.

What ship is yours, the Silhouette?

Thanks

The Silhouette. August 31st is a 12 night. I think the rep told me that the next date was September 23, and was an 11 night, and in between was a Mediterranean cruise. Hope I got that right...was just so excited to get through.

I'm not a Captains Club member, but am interested in booking Eastern Europe summer/fall 2014. Everything online is only Northern Europe/Baltics. Any idea when the entire European schedule goes online?

if you are a Captain's Club member.....just open "My Celebrity" and click on Captains Club.......Voilla.......there they are.....tins !!!

Only the 2014 European cruises on Eclipse and Infinity are online at this time. Others have just opened to Captains Club members, but you must call.

I've just booked this New York Transatlantic and its down to dock in New Jersey. However i'm sure there will be transfer busses and you can get a ferry from liberty park to the world trade centre for about $7 each way

Well, I called Celebrity and asked. I held for quite awhile. He came back and said it would not be New Jersey, but "downtown New York".

B

Only the 2014 European cruises on Eclipse and Infinity are online at this time. Others have just opened to Captains Club members, but you must call.

Has anyone already heard, when the first sailing of the Equinox in Europe is is 2014? Might be interesting if there's a timeslot for a dry-dock after the transatlantic or not.

Archived