2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

Agreed....with airline fares being so high (relative to where they were a few years ago), it just isn't worth flying across an ocean for a 7 day cruise. sA 7 day cruise would only be interesting to us if it created an interesting B2B with another cruise. If it were in Asia, even 14 days would be too short given the way our bodies feel after those 16 hour flights

There is a press release on Seetrade Insider, it looks like the Celebrity 2014 season in the UK will much the same as this years. Looks like we will have to look at other lines for a UK - Venice cruise.

Richard

Hi Everyone,

Re : Europe 2014

This article confirms that Eclipse will homeport again in Southampton, and Infinity in Harwich.

The article also confirms 6 Celebrity ships in Europe for Summer 2014, which almost certainly (if you connect the dots) rules out Summer Caribbean in 2014... not that I expected it anyway. We should see Northern Europe deployments, as early as next week. Stay Tuned !

Here's the link : http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/celebrity-duo-returning-to-uk-in-summer-2014.html

Hi Everyone,

Re : Europe 2014

This article confirms that Eclipse will homeport again in Southampton, and Infinity in Harwich.

The article also confirms 6 Celebrity ships in Europe for Summer 2014, which almost certainly (if you connect the dots) rules out Summer Caribbean in 2014... not that I expected it anyway. We should see Northern Europe deployments, as early as next week. Stay Tuned !

Here's the link : http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/celebrity-duo-returning-to-uk-in-summer-2014.html

Hi Andy, Do you think the Constellation will still cruise the 12 night out of Amsterdam. Thats what im hoping for. Thanks Larry

Hi Andy, Do you think the Constellation will still cruise the 12 night out of Amsterdam. Thats what im hoping for. Thanks Larry

Hi Larry,

Unfortunately, I have no advance information on future deployments. Europe itineraries are due to be released the weeks of 3/21 & 3/27, but we should hear about them a bit earlier, as Captains Club members are being offered a 1 week exclusive booking window.

Wish I had more information for you, and our community. Stay Tuned !

:D Just made a booking for Solstice 11 days September 2014....how excited am I. Booked direct with Celebrity UK :D

Lucky you. HAve been on Solstice x 2 she is a beautiful ship. I tried to get info for June 2014 sailing from the UK site but it will not let me see 2014 dates ( Scandinavia & St.P)

Could you check sailing dates for June 2014 on the Eclipse?

Thanks

Carole

Hi Larry,

Unfortunately, I have no advance information on future deployments. Europe itineraries are due to be released the weeks of 3/21 & 3/27, but we should hear about them a bit earlier, as Captains Club members are being offered a 1 week exclusive booking window.

Wish I had more information for you, and our community. Stay Tuned !

OK Host Andy this is a direct quote from Sea Trade(UK) When Celebrity Eclipse returns to its summer homeport for the fifth season, it will include a new 10-night itinerary to Spain & Canary Islands and a 14-night Scandinavia and Russia cruise which also takes in a stop at Le Havre on the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings in nearby Normandy.

Any info on the sailing that would inc LeHavre? Would this replace a port or sea day?

'm so chomping at the bit. Its our 15th anniversary ( yes D-Day-that way he cannot forget !! :)

Carole

Lucky you. HAve been on Solstice x 2 she is a beautiful ship. I tried to get info for June 2014 sailing from the UK site but it will not let me see 2014 dates ( Scandinavia & St.P)

Could you check sailing dates for June 2014 on the Eclipse?

Thanks

Carole

Hi Carole

I've checked on the UK site for your June 2014 request but the sailings are not released as yet:(

We were on Eclipse in June last year doing the Scandinavia & St P trip, we had the most amazing time, loved Eclipse!

I booked through Celebrity UK today over the phone, the guy I spoke with has booked our last 2 cruises & I emailed him sometime ago with what we were looking for so I was delighted to hear from him today. He advised that they will be releasing the Alaskan itineraries on the website next week but we were given the call as Captains Club members.:)

Hope you get yours booked soon:)

Andrea

Hi Carole

I've checked on the UK site for your June 2014 request but the sailings are not released as yet:(

We were on Eclipse in June last year doing the Scandinavia & St P trip, we had the most amazing time, loved Eclipse!

I booked through Celebrity UK today over the phone, the guy I spoke with has booked our last 2 cruises & I emailed him sometime ago with what we were looking for so I was delighted to hear from him today. He advised that they will be releasing the Alaskan itineraries on the website next week but we were given the call as Captains Club members.:)

Hope you get yours booked soon:)

Andrea

Thank you for your efforts. CCers are the BEST. If you have a moment would greatly appreciate any hints,tips suggestions for tours,restaurants etc for the cruise ports. Can't wait to book this for DH&I

Again thanks

Carole

Hi, Connie is listed on the Port of Amsterdam site as well as Le Havre for 2014 so it looks like she will be. I hope so too. I'm not booked on her this year but planning to next with luck.

OK Host Andy this is a direct quote from Sea Trade(UK) When Celebrity Eclipse returns to its summer homeport for the fifth season, it will include a new 10-night itinerary to Spain & Canary Islands and a 14-night Scandinavia and Russia cruise which also takes in a stop at Le Havre on the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings in nearby Normandy.

Any info on the sailing that would inc LeHavre? Would this replace a port or sea day?

'm so chomping at the bit. Its our 15th anniversary ( yes D-Day-that way he cannot forget !! :)

Carole

Carole, Andy, or anyone else: Do you know. . .would Eclipse be doing Spain and Canary Islands in May? Asking because we could be interested in Spain and Canary Islands depending on the itinerary. Le Havre would be on the Baltic cruise in June (and not on Spain & Canary Islands in June)?

Kathy

Carole, Andy, or anyone else: Do you know. . .would Eclipse be doing Spain and Canary Islands in May? Asking because we could be interested in Spain and Canary Islands depending on the itinerary. Le Havre would be on the Baltic cruise in June (and not on Spain & Canary Islands in June)?

Kathy

Scroll to the second page of the celebrity board. Someone posted the dates

Hi Everyone,

FYI - 2014 Alaska is now open for bookings, exclusively for Captains Club members !

Details can be found here : http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=captains_club_world_tour_cruise

Hi Andy, I received the email sent to Captain's Club members today with the same link you posted. I do not see "details" such as pricing. Is there a way I can find this online or must I call Celebrity & rely on their usually less than accurate phone info? :confused:

Hi Everyone,

FYI - 2014 Alaska is now open for bookings, exclusively for Captains Club members !

Details can be found here : http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=captains_club_world_tour_cruise

Hi,Andy

Thanks as usual for your ''spotting of the news''...

Did you notice they have Solstice sailing out of.....vancouver May8th on an 8 day sailing back to Seattle, her home port for the summer's 7 day inside passage 7 day sailings ???

How in the world is she gonna get to Vancouver in the first place ?? She will not clear the entrance to Vancouver port ( Lion's Gate Bridge).She's arriving from Aussie/New Zealand docking in Ensenada....just so she can saiaway from there on the next coastal to seattle...

Inquiring minds....

Cheers

Hi,Andy

Did you notice they have Solstice sailing out of.....vancouver May8th on an 8 day sailing back to Seattle, her home port for the summer's 7 day inside passage 7 day sailings ???

How in the world is she gonna get to Vancouver in the first place ?? She will not clear the entrance to Vancouver port ( Lion's Gate Bridge).She's arriving from Aussie/New Zealand docking in Ensenada....just so she can saiaway from there on the next coastal to seattle...

Inquiring minds....

Cheers

Her arrival into Ensenada is in doubt right now, our Hawaii sailing is closed for changes. She also is scheduled to get into Vancouver the same day she was scheduled to arrive in Ensenada. Enquiring minds is right!!

Hi Andy, I received the email sent to Captain's Club members today with the same link you posted. I do not see "details" such as pricing. Is there a way I can find this online or must I call Celebrity & rely on their usually less than accurate phone info? :confused:

I'm not Host Andy, but you have to call Celebrity for pricing.

Scroll to the second page of the celebrity board. Someone posted the dates

I found the Eclipse thread. Thanks!

Kathy

Hi Lynn,

As this an exclusive offer for Captains Club members, you will not find pricing or itineraries on Celebrity's website for about a week. The options are to call Captains Club, or your Travel Agent.

I hope this helps !

Hi,Andy

Inquiring minds....

Cheers

Hi Claude,

Yes, I noticed it, and asked Celebrity about it earlier today. If & when there's a response, I will post on this thread. Obviously, Solstice cannot be in 2 distant ports on the same day, so something's gotta give.

I'm not Host Andy, but you have to call Celebrity for pricing.

Kathy

Hi Lynn,

As this an exclusive offer for Captains Club members, you will not find pricing or itineraries on Celebrity's website for about a week. The options are to call Captains Club, or your Travel Agent.

I hope this helps !

Thanks to both Kathy & Andy for the quick response. I have dropped an email to my travel agent.

Hi Claude,

Yes, I noticed it, and asked Celebrity about it earlier today. If & when there's a response, I will post on this thread. Obviously, Solstice cannot be in 2 distant ports on the same day, so something's gotta give.

I have to say, that assuming this isn't a giant misprint on the date, I'm very disappointed in Celebrity that they wouldn't inform their booked passengers before releasing an itinerary that is in clear conflict with a current cruise. They have to have known for a while. I totally realize that itineraries can be changed and adjusted at any time, but at least have the decency to let people know before you release it to the public.

The 10, 11 and 14 nights British Isles cruises on board the Infinity looks interesting....

Hi there, where do you see the 14 night British isles itinerary? Would love to do a 14 day BI in 2015

Thanks

Hi there, where do you see the 14 night British isles itinerary? Would love to do a 14 day BI in 2015

Thanks

Its not allowed to post the name/link to the website, but, here is a link to a thread here on CC which will tell you a bit more where to find the website ;):)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1783826

Archived