Elite Breakfast Location?

Ships R Great

Yes it is freshly squeezed juice.

It was the Solstice and Equinox, both S Class, where we had Elite breakfast in the Sky Lounge. It wasn't awkward to eat/ drink at the tables. The view looking forward was incredible. To us, it was an ideal location, but being so far away from the other dining venues probably deterred some cruisers.

I'll be sailing Equinox. Sounds great. Thanks for the info.

I wish they would have had it in the Sky Lounge on our last 14 night Eclipse sailing! I have no idea how many Elites were on board; we did have the drink vouchers. But just about every time we looked into Tuscan Grill...there were so many tables occupied by people who had finished their breakfast and were reading or knitting....that the tables in front were full....I didn't want to sit by the entrance.

The ECLIPSE 12 Jan 2013 to 26 Jan 2013 cruise had 860 elites.

While I agree the tables in Tuscan are easier to eat at....originally the Elite breakfast was/is held in Michael's, and those are small, low tables as well. I think if there are so many Elites that they do vouchers instead of the Elite Cocktail Lounge, then Sky should be the venue for the breakfast. Tuscan may be larger than Michael's....but it isn't large enough IMHO.

I wish they would have had it in the Sky Lounge on our last 14 night Eclipse sailing! I have no idea how many Elites were on board; we did have the drink vouchers. But just about every time we looked into Tuscan Grill...there were so many tables occupied by people who had finished their breakfast and were reading or knitting....that the tables in front were full....I didn't want to sit by the entrance.

Some folks just don't think about others...their world revolves around themselves and they just sit at a table, be it in the buffet area, aqua spa, elite breakfast oblivious to the fact that others might like to use the table for it's intended purpose. Unfortunately, there's not much one can do about those folks......

BTW....if anyone reading this finds that the shoe fits....

Thanks, everyone, for the info and the reassurances.

Cappacinos, here I come. Watch out almond croissants!

Those are our favorite breakfasts too. A great way to start the day.

The venue seems to change from sailing to sailing depending on # of Elites onboard ( I sure wish they'd come up with another name for the frequent sailors)!

those are our favorite breakfasts too. A great way to start the day.

The venue seems to change from sailing to sailing depending on # of elites onboard ( i sure wish they'd come up with another name for the frequent sailors)!

I agree!! The term "elite" sounds too much like bragging, and I don't like that. BUT, I love the perks, and X does them very well!

For bacon and eggs you'll need to breakfast at the buffet or MDR.

Or Blu. By the way, the smoked salmon and bloddy marys at this breakfast are very good.

Thank you both for the answers. :) I don't drink coffee, mimosas or anything like that, but I'll give the Elite breakfast a try once.

Some folks just don't think about others...their world revolves around themselves and they just sit at a table, be it in the buffet area, aqua spa, elite breakfast oblivious to the fact that others might like to use the table for it's intended purpose. Unfortunately, there's not much one can do about those folks......

BTW....if anyone reading this finds that the shoe fits....

I really agree with you. I have even asked, carrying a breakfast tray, if I could use the empty seat on a table of readers in the buffet and they said NO:eek: now if I cannot find a seat I ask a waiter.

On a Princess cruise as we came out of the buffet serving area staff would take us to tables. It was so much easier.

On a recent cruise with Celebrity one man was saving three small tables for his family in the buffet. By the time we had eaten our breakfast the family had filled one of them! A bit like towels on sunbeds:D

Thank you both for the answers. :) I don't drink coffee, mimosas or anything like that, but I'll give the Elite breakfast a try once.

I don't drink coffee or alcohol but we go to the elite breakfast for fresh orange before breakfast in the buffet

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Archived