Regal Princess - Maiden and Summer 2014 itineraries

dides

Just received the Princess UK leaflet for 2014 which includes the following itineraries for Regal Princess (tagged as a New Ship):

7 Nights - Maiden Western Mediterranean

2 Jun 14

Venice -Kotor - Rome - Florence/Pisa - Toulon - Barcelona

12 Nights - Grand Mediterranean

19 Jun, 13 Jul, 6 Aug, 30 Aug*, 23 Sep* 2014

Venice (overnight) - Dubrovnik - Athens - Kusadasi - Mykonos - Naples - Rome - Florence/Pisa - Toulon - Barcelona

*second day in Venice replaced with Ravenna

And in reverse order on 1 Jul, 25 Jul, 18 Aug, 11 Sep, 5 Oct 2014 with Istanbul replacing Dubrovnik. Port order may vary

Just received the Princess UK leaflet for 2014 which includes the following itineraries for Regal Princess (tagged as a New Ship):

7 Nights - Maiden Western Mediterranean

2 Jun 14

Venice -Kotor - Rome - Florence/Pisa - Toulon - Barcelona

12 Nights - Grand Mediterranean

19 Jun, 13 Jul, 6 Aug, 30 Aug*, 23 Sep* 2014

Venice (overnight) - Dubrovnik - Athens - Kusadasi - Mykonos - Naples - Rome - Florence/Pisa - Toulon - Barcelona

*second day in Venice replaced with Ravenna

And in reverse order on 1 Jul, 25 Jul, 18 Aug, 11 Sep, 5 Oct 2014 with Istanbul replacing Dubrovnik. Port order may vary

WOW. I'd love to be on the maiden voyage!! Our wedding anniversary is June 2, and we had our honeymoon on the old Regal Princess in 2001. Sounds like fate to me!!!

Anyone know when booking opens? Ah, nevermind. Decided not to be lazy and went and looked. :-)

WOW. I'd love to be on the maiden voyage!! Our wedding anniversary is June 2, and we had our honeymoon on the old Regal Princess in 2001. Sounds like fate to me!!!

Anyone know when booking opens? Ah, nevermind. Decided not to be lazy and went and looked. :-)

I think bookings opened at 8am Pacific Time today! :D

On the Princess website the price on the Regal's maiden TA is $380/pp more for the same deluxe balcony cabin we have booked on the Royal's maiden TA in October. Although since I'm not going to book it I don't know if my TA's group rate would be less to truly compare pricing to the Royal.

Wanted to book the maiden voyage, no inside cabin already:confused:, so wait-listed for an inside and booked a balcony. Not sure I want to pay such a premium...let's see where Regal is going after the maiden season (Caribbean from FLL?) and what other options out there for Europe in June 2014...:mad:

I see the TA itinerary ends in Fort Lauderdale. Where does she go from there. Will there be sailings out of Port Everglades? Does Princess do a short inaugural sailing?

I'm so happy....I just booked a Deluxe Balcony on the Regal's Maiden voyage on June 2nd from Venice to Barcelona.

I'm on the Royal's maiden from Southampton to Barcelona so I'm looking forward to comparing the two.

I'm very interested in the maiden TA ..... quite similar to the Ruby TA I did last Fall, with a couple of different ports.

I am considering booking it, to lock in a cabin in my preferred area of the ship now, in case I don't find something else I'd rather do for the same approximate time frame in 2014.

Archived