Any intrest in a "LIVE" review from OS on RCCL Explorer?

Booked on a 10 Southern Caribbean on Explorer. For the first time in our lives, we are without children and are splurging instead of scrimping.

Is there any intrest in a daily Blog with pictures? Am planning on Blogging anyhow, but I would answer questions / get info ... that type of thing.

Thoughts?

Live threads are very popuar. I know I always read them--even if I am not going on that itinerary anytime soon.

I did a Live thread from Alaska last fall. I realy enjoyed doing it. It made me see the cruise in a different way. But, it was a ton of work. also, you are at the mercy of the internet connections. I hope you are a diamond or above C and A. Or it will get expensive.

Not sure what ports, but we are taking a S Caribbean on Jewel, and I always like to read reviews about ports to which I will be sailing. I never post live because it consumes too much of my precious vaca time!;) I'm always appreciative of those willing to give it up to share:D

Any "Live" threads are good threads. :) I'm not sure I would know how to cruise any longer without doing a "Live" thread. I've done three so far and always have fun. Can't wait to begin my fourth one next month on the Jewel followed by the Enchantment and Freedom later in the year.

Happy cruising!

Not sure what ports, but we are taking a S Caribbean on Jewel, and I always like to read reviews about ports to which I will be sailing. I never post live because it consumes too much of my precious vaca time!;) I'm always appreciative of those willing to give it up to share:D

Is it wrong that i'm counting down to your cruise with you... 1 month and 8 days 'til the next phenomenal review starts from Familygoboston ;)

Considering we're into prime cruising season the current lack of reviews is depressing and making the 58 days 'til my Hawaii cruise drag on that much longer :(

I for one love reviews and will take them Live or not so live any day!

Booked on a 10 Southern Caribbean on Explorer. For the first time in our lives, we are without children and are splurging instead of scrimping.

Is there any intrest in a daily Blog with pictures? Am planning on Blogging anyhow, but I would answer questions / get info ... that type of thing.

Thoughts?

:cool:What's holding you up? These are the best. Reference Radio.:cool:JACK IS SAILING EXPLORER May 2nd:cool:

Archived