Whoops I can't stop!

I was torn between booking the Oasis or Allure last week and booked the Oasis. After refreshing my Allure memories while researching both I let myself book Allure this morning. I have four booked now I cant decide which one to be excited about. Dang this addiction :):o:eek:

Enjoy your cruise-cruises which ever ones you go on. Wish I could be lucky enough to have 4 cruises booked.

Yes..a lot easier if you live within driving distance of a cruise port..We did until RCI left us :(

At any given time I have somewhere between 7 to 10 cruises booked. Dang this addiction indeed.

As for you, you can do a B2B with a night in between Oasis followed by Allure. Royal Caribbean will pay that one night hotel. :D

At any given time I have somewhere between 7 to 10 cruises booked. Dang this addiction indeed.

As for you, you can do a B2B with a night in between Oasis followed by Allure. Royal Caribbean will pay that one night hotel. :D

...How nice of a hotel? :D

As for you, you can do a B2B with a night in between Oasis followed by Allure. ROYAL CARIBBEAN WILL PAY THAT ONE NIGHT HOTEL. :D

Is this something reserved for Americans only as we are hoping to do two cruises with a day in between and this would be of interest to us. Will they still do it if you book with a TA?

We thought a back to back was two consecutive cruises on the same ship - you live and learn!:rolleyes:

Good luck. Please don't stop there you will pull the trigger when your onboard your Allure Cruise and purchase 2 more NCC's. Its the best addiction in the world.

Last year I took my first cruise ever with my Father on the Serenade from San Juan-Barcelona.

This year when Southywest Airlines needed my seat they gave me $500 in voucher plus I had $300 in voucher from the previous flight.

There were miles in my United Frequent Flyer account waiting to be used for a one way from Rome-San Francisco so I had to decide what to do.

I put the two and two together and said to myself its time to book another cruise. I looked high and low and found the Navigator from New Orleans-Rome. With stops in Ponta Degalda, Touloun France and Livorno before arriving to Rome with enough sea days to relax I had to book the cruise.

I think cruising is either you hate it or you love it so much like I do. My Grandparents went on a cruise and did not want to go on more. I took one 14 night cruise and fell in love with it on day 1.

This cruise was 15 nights so at least I'm going in the right direction by booklng more nights than less nights. I'm so glad that I did not book a 3 day cruise last year as it would have been way too short. A 7 day cruise would have been god but when I saw the prices for a 2 week trans atlantic cruise its like I'm getting two weeks for the price of one.

The current trip in an Oceanview booked as a Guarantee was $649 with basically free flights. It only costed us $45 in taxes on Southwest +$75 in taxes for my return flight. My Father found a return flight on Alitalia with Cruiseair for $540. I found the Crowne Plaza in New Orleans and booked that for two nights before. My Father found a nice hotel in Rome(NH Villa Carpegna) and we're set.

So you know when you get onboard you feel so relaxed. I love the anticipation and counting down the days.

Archived