Getaway Fare - post here how close to sailing allocated cabin no.

JM-1972

So presumably the drunken, singlet wearing, tattoed, getaway passengers boasting about having secured OBC are lying, drunken ....?

Whoa ! will you be saying next they are from the North.

Thanks for that info. Interesting, and seems fair enough if true.

July will be our 10th P&O cruse and have yet to receive any upgrade. :(

To get back on topic, last week we booked a getaway fare for Arcadia on July 21st. I will post when we are allocated.

Hi

We are on the same cruise and still waiting for our cabin allocation, will post as soon as we find out our cabin number.:)

We are on Oceana

I have just had the email, we booked outside obstructed view on D deck, we asked for three cabins together

I was told that we would not be any lower than D deck

We have been given F deck' 323, 325 and 328

They look like they are not obstructed view and I am more than happy all the cabins are together

I am a bit concerned about the low deck though, I really do like being high and have only had A deck before

Would you consider this is a good upgrade or at least what I booked, or is it worse as I would have liked D deck or above ?

Janis

I meant to say I booked a LC grade and have been given JD

I have no idea if this is good or not

Janis

I think youve now got a clear view(so an upgrade) they will be fine.

and whats more you will love OCEANA

• 3 weeks later...

We sail on Monday 5 August on Oriana to North Cape. We have received our cabin allocation today. We booked an outside obst view getaway and have been allocated outside cabin with a view on A deck. Close to aft stairs and the door leading to the terrace area. Fantastic, very happy with that.

Sue

Booked 2 balcony cabins on Ventura 27 Jul Canaries.

Received email allocating cabins 18 daysbefore sailing. Cruise personaliser was then updated 3 days later.

B deck midships. One Port and one starboard so should be able to catch the sun at any time, subject to shading by A deck balcony. Also they are near lifts so easy to pop across from one side to the other. Well done PO computer!

• 2 weeks later...

We were on a getaway week in July on Oceana. I asked for a balcony, ideally on a high deck. We got A725 (deck 11), which is only about 3 doors away from the exit to the rear sun deck. We were only allocated this 3 days before departure. If had to choose, I would choose this on again as it was a good, quiet location.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived