EURODAM Vibrations: Not all Good!

refted

Just off of the Eastern Caribbean 3/23, mostly good but some bad. More detailed review to follow.

Pinnacle was VERY disappointing, BB King Band was better than anticipated. I will be putting some brief videos on YouTube, but I must warn that the lineup will be changing soon.

Had a midship, mid level cabin and still felt a great deal of vibration.

Tamarind was incredible- ate there first and last nights and once for lunch. Their service put Pinnacle's to shame to. How is that?????

Looking forward to your review. We've been lucky as we have been happy with our PG dinners (haven't been on the Eurodam though), however, the Tamarind is a shining star as far as we are concerned. HAL has really gotten this restaurant right:D

We noticed the vibration, but did not find it a problem. We gave up on the Pinnacle grill a long time ago. Love the Tamarind.

Nothing is perfect. Hope you had a good cruise.

That's nothing! On our trip to the Antarctic (small ship) the waitstaff had to wet down the tablecloths to prevent everything from sliding off the tables. They couldn't put saucers under the cups, and they handed you the cutlery to go with each plate, which you then couldn't set down or it would go flying! The wet tablecloth thing was amazing.:)

Just off of the Eastern Caribbean 3/23, mostly good but some bad. More detailed review to follow.

Pinnacle was VERY disappointing, BB King Band was better than anticipated. I will be putting some brief videos on YouTube, but I must warn that the lineup will be changing soon.

Had a midship, mid level cabin and still felt a great deal of vibration.

Tamarind was incredible- ate there first and last nights and once for lunch. Their service put Pinnacle's to shame to. How is that?????

We were on the same cruise and I can say the only time I noticed any vibration was up in the crows nest...and as others have mentioned I felt it was part of cruising!! If there is no vibration you might as well be on land somewhere!

We also did Tamarind twice ... Both for dinner! We couldn't get a lunch reservation but were able to book same day for our preferred time (6:30/7). DH sad he would have eaten their every night...it was well worth the $15 surcharge!

We were on the same cruise and I can say the only time I noticed any vibration was up in the crows nest...and as others have mentioned I felt it was part of cruising!! If there is no vibration you might as well be on land somewhere!

We also did Tamarind twice ... Both for dinner! We couldn't get a lunch reservation but were able to book same day for our preferred time (6:30/7). DH sad he would have eaten their every night...it was well worth the $15 surcharge!

Camlaura- I think that you got off on 3/23; we just got off today so I think we were on different cruises.

Archived