Waiting to board FOS

DrD

They started boarding then stopped, not sure why. We're right by gangway, so close! Standing here in line for 15 minutes now.

Porters told us to put wine in carryon. We had it there already but good to know they're clarifying policy for people.

What a beautiful ship! No matter how many pictures you see it's still amazing to see the real thing!

Update: we're told it's a coast guard inspection.

They started boarding then stopped, not sure why. We're right by gangway, so close! Standing here in line for 15 minutes now.

Porters told us to put wine in carryon. We had it there already but good to know they're clarifying policy for people.

What a beautiful ship! No matter how many pictures you see it's still amazing to see the real thing!

Hope fully it won't be to long, have a great cruise :-)

Have a great cruise! Hopefully the people getting off today didn't have any other crazy days besides last Sunday!

Our Freedom boarding in Oct 2011 was the slowest one we've ever had. The lines moved really slow, then stopped. Uggh. One reason we love cruising out of Baltimore and Cape Liberty is how fast boarding goes.

Wow! Alpha alpha alpha already. Some girl passed out in pool. Luckily she was responsive when I went over (I'm a doc ). Right in kiddy pool. They just took her away on stretcher. I'm afraid they're going to miss cruise.

Wow! Alpha alpha alpha already. Some girl passed out in pool. Luckily she was responsive when I went over (I'm a doc ). Right in kiddy pool. They just took her away on stretcher. I'm afraid they're going to miss cruise.

So it's a working vacation, then? :)

Hope she is okay...have a great time!

Don't break anything....4 weeks to go for us !

Archived