Got My Special Message To DW On Recent Freedom Cruise Shown In Theater

Atty

I was on Freedom of the Seas March 24-31, 2013. It was the 20th anniversary of the month that I proposed to my wife. I wanted to do something special and different. Since most people don't celebrate the engagement, I thought it would be original to remember that. So, I made a video and, after many emails and pleas, got it played on the big screen in the theater right before the Once Upon A Time production show. Many thanks to the CD Drew Devine and the technical crew for putting it up. My DW was quite surprised and very happy. Here is a link if you want to see it. If you like it, please like and share it. Thanks

After the video, the CD, Drew, came down and pointed us out and talked to DW for a minute. We then enjoyed the show :)

The video unfortunately isn't playable on iPads etc. I don't know how to make it available that way. First time I've uploaded anything to you tube.

Oh brother! Talk about raising the bar for the rest of us guys. Keep that up an we may have to revoke your man card. :D

Pssst! Nicely done but don't tell anyone I said so. ;)

That is so very sweet and touching. What a great husband you are. I'm glad that they allowed you to share it with everyone onboard, and I'm glad you shared it with us.

Many blessings to you both.

Beautifully done!!!

I cried through the entire thing.

That song was my wedding song. My husband and I celebrate the anniversary of when he proposed :)

Thank you for sharing

Tammy

Isn't it wonderful when you realize that you've spent 'half your life' with someone and it feels like a blink of the eye? DH and I hit that at the tender age of 33 and 32, respectively;). It's a great feeling to know that we have so many years left to share with each other, God willing:D.

Congrats to you both!

That was beautiful!!! I just showed it to my husband reminding him that we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary on a cruise later this year. Made him really nervous...oh yes indeed :D He has a lot of work to do to top that. What a sweet, romantic gift you gave your wife. Congratulations!!

Charlie52's Better Half

Archived