suite amenities question

bigreckster

I just read on the Celebrity website that Penthouse and Royal suites get a bottle of vodka and a bottle of scotch with mixers. Has anyone in a Royal suite received this gratis? Which brands are given and what are the mixers? Hopefully someone out there can clarify this.

I just read on the Celebrity website that Penthouse and Royal suites get a bottle of vodka and a bottle of scotch with mixers. Has anyone in a Royal suite received this gratis? Which brands are given and what are the mixers? Hopefully someone out there can clarify this.

yes, you will get this with the RS. i dont remember the brands. and dont worry about the mixers, your butler can get you almost any mixer you want for free. enjoy!!

yes, you will get this with the RS. i dont remember the brands. and dont worry about the mixers, your butler can get you almost any mixer you want for free. enjoy!!

You get a bottle of Absolut Vodka and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

We received a bottle of absolut vodka and a bottle of dewers i believe (some type of scotch) we asked the butler if it was possible to exchange the scotch for another bottle of vodka. Was done without a problem.

I wonder if they will give us a different brand of Vodka on request :confused: Not an Absolut fan. :(

You can go on You Tube and find some amazing tours of suites. I am remembering one of Celebrity Equinox that showed both the PS and RS that was booked by one family. The son, in the RS, definitely stopped by, and discussed, the bar and its complimentary bottles.

I also was able to watch a tour of our specific CS before going. (No complimentary alcohol.)

I'm now booked in Equinox AQ 1601 and lo and behold there was a You Tube video of that!

I wonder if they will give us a different brand of Vodka on request :confused: Not an Absolut fan. :(

This used to be a discretionary perk but is now published on Celebrity's website.

If you check out the Bar Set Up on Bon Voyage Gifts you will see all the brands offered in the same price band. You can usually swap for anything in the same band as the one you are given.

You can always swap your "sodas" for any other type but you cannot guarantee to get extra for no charge as suggested earlier. However, your butler will provide tomato juice or Bloody Mary mix for no charge.

Sue

We received a bottle of absolut vodka and a bottle of dewers i believe (some type of scotch) we asked the butler if it was possible to exchange the scotch for another bottle of vodka. Was done without a problem.

Do you know if they will change the vodka and scotch for two bottles of champagne or wine? :o

Do you know if they will change the vodka and scotch for two bottles of champagne or wine? :o

No clue, as we were very happy to be able to enjoy bloody marys everyday on our balcony, so vodka was fine with us.

I suggest you ask the butler who will do it if he can.

Same here, but we traded the Dewer's for a bottle of Canadian Club for my DH.

Archived