How to add new booking to My Celebrity

jerseygirl3

Can someone tell me how to add a new reservation to "My Celebrity." It appears there have been changes to the website and when I log in, I no longer see a place to add the reservation. I know it used to have a place to put in the reservation number, ship, sailing date, etc. Now it appears to be gone. Help!

That's curious. When I log into "My Celebrity" there's a line in blue print that says where to add a reservation. I've used it on occasion and it works. Yours doesn't even show that line? :confused:

Seems like the Celebrity site is often broken these days. If you can't add it to My Celebrity then you still should be able to access it for check-in and online purchases (excursions, beverages, etc) by first logging out then clicking on "Online Check-in" under "Already Booked" or find the page with info on the item you want to buy, such as beverage packages or excursions, and there should be a link to book the items. Every now and then we've had a reservation that couldn't be added to "My Celebrity" for some reason and this is how we've been told to do it.

I booked a new booking last week.

I went to My Celebrity a day after I booked tried to add the booking and it says the booking is associated with another My Celebrity account.

I just tried to add it again and I get the same message.

I have plenty of time but I do like to see it with my other bookings.

I figured the web site is broken, which if you read, it is not an unusual thing.

g

Can someone tell me how to add a new reservation to "My Celebrity." It appears there have been changes to the website and when I log in, I no longer see a place to add the reservation. I know it used to have a place to put in the reservation number, ship, sailing date, etc. Now it appears to be gone. Help!

On the My Celebrity site, right across from My Reservations is a tab that says:

"Don't see your reservation below? Add it here.Print"

If you click on it, you can add the reservation number, sail date, etc.

My problem, I have two reservations on there that I cancelled then rebooked with another TA, and the cancelled onew won't go away. :eek:

On the My Celebrity site, right across from My Reservations is a tab that says:

"Don't see your reservation below? Add it here.Print"

If you click on it, you can add the reservation number, sail date, etc.

My problem, I have two reservations on there that I cancelled then rebooked with another TA, and the cancelled onew won't go away. :eek:

Ok, I see that. However, when I click on "add it here" a blank box appears.

Ok, I see that. However, when I click on "add it here" a blank box appears.

I just went in, it asks for my Reservation number, last name, ship, and departure date.

Maybe you need to wait a few days and try it again.

I booked a new booking last week. I went to My Celebrity a day after I booked tried to add the booking and it says the booking is associated with another My Celebrity account.

I had the same experience and found out the answer from Customer Service. If this is an advance booking through the Captain's Club pre-release offer, you won't be able to find it on My Celebrity until the regular release date. Then it should be added to My Celebrity automatically.

I had the same experience and found out the answer from Customer Service. If this is an advance booking through the Captain's Club pre-release offer, you won't be able to find it on My Celebrity until the regular release date. Then it should be added to My Celebrity automatically.

That must be the problem. It is an advance booking through Captains Club

That must be the problem. It is an advance booking through Captains Club

Yes, that is what it is; it happened to me when I booked through the Captain's Club offer. I kept getting a red line sentence telling me my booking was otherwise occupied or something to that effect. :eek: Eventually however, all went back to normal and my booking showed up where it was supposed to. So don't worry.

I also go to My Celebrity repeated to add the booking and it says the booking is associated with another My Celebrity account.

I continue to get this message. it is not a pre-release offer, and never was the sailing is next month. The reservation shows up on DH's account, but not mine. Both captains club numbers show. Our December cruise is the reverse...It is on my account, not DH's. we just use the account that works for that cruise...or we use Lsimon's method.

I hope customer service is correct that the issue will resolve in your case, but I think their are other problems beside pre-release issues.

Mine was an advanced booking - so I'll wait.

Thanks for the information.

Glenn

DH also kept getting that "another account" message since I had already put our cruise info in under my name and account.

Seems wrong that only one person is allowed to have the record of the booking in their "my celebrity."

But the site needs work.

YUP - same here. It's a mystery how the booking gets assigned to one CC account and not the other for purposes of web access. It's a pain but it's also one of those "first world problems".

Archived