Is anybody excited that Enchantment is in PC?

Actually I am sad she is in Florida. Being from Northern Virginia I loved having her in Baltimore. If you check my signature you can see I sailed her 5 times in the 3 years she was in Baltimore and would do so again

I was surprised to be the 4/29 sailing on next week's C and A sales flyer. Outside cabins for 4 days at $199.

We booked an inside cabin couple weeks ago for 199 on this date. two days later it dropped to 179. We received the credit from Rcl. As quick as I saw it, it went back up. What a deal we live near Orlando and are happy to welcome the Enchantment. Surprisingly our first time on her.

Im looking to book this cruise out of Port Canaveral. How is this ship? Loveit or Hate it!

Not happy about it at all!:mad: She belongs in Baltimore...I've only sailed on her once but that was enough to give me FULL ownership! I hope the Enchantment will be greatly appreciated in PC and those cruisers lucky enough to sail on her, will enjoy all she has to offer as I have done in the past!:)

Actually I am sad she is in Florida. Being from Northern Virginia I loved having her in Baltimore. If you check my signature you can see I sailed her 5 times in the 3 years she was in Baltimore and would do so again

I agree.... We were on the Enchantment twice out of Baltimore and loved it. From Baltimore there is more choice of destinations. From Port Canaveral, it will go to the Bahamas and Bahamas and Bahamas..... I may cruise on Enchantment a time or two out of PC, but the Bahamas does get OLD quickly...

Very happy!

We sailed on Enchantment about 8 weeks after her inaugural cruise in december 1997, and she shone and sparkled. We have booked to go on her on May 20 th and can't wait to see what she looks like now.

Just wish our kids could have joined us as it was their first cruise on her in 1997 and it will be strange to be on her without them.

I am also sad to see it leave Baltimore, for my homeport cruising. We really enjoyed it on our Bermuda cruise last year. Enchantment is probably the nicest of the Vision Class. Being extended and having the Boleros provides additional on board entertainment opportunities, something we missed on the Vision OTS. It will make a great replacement for Monarch out of PC. I am happy for you cruisers in FL.

The Enchantment is beautiful - more of what a cruise ship used to look like! We haven't cruised on her since her refurbs which I hear are amazing!! I'll see the refurbs for myself tomorrow as we are on her repositioning cruise to PC..........sad to see her go but we will certainly welcome the Grandeur!!

Archived