“Live” from the "Jewel of the Seas": April 13-April 18,2013

Well that will delay boarding by a few hours. Sorry to see your vacation starting out with a glitch. Hang in there.

Drinking champagne at the hotel. Making new friends. Gotta make the best of a bad situation.

Watched a live feed from a local news station from a heicopter view, the package looked like it was a case of wine, watched them take the bottles out and line them up in a row for the dog to sniff each bottle and the box they were in. Looked like it passed inspection, several officers around the package, they put all the bottles back in the box.

Glad I missed all that excitement and already home. Though I'd still rather be on the ship right now than back working. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Well since I'm finally onboard (stepped on the ship a 2:35) I agree with you.:D

Mr. Fun!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!!! WOnderful five days traveling with you through the internet. Looking forward to your "Real" pictures too. The ones from your phone were pretty darn good.

Edited by Mamacane71

Thanks to all other previous comments to I may not have got to comment on too.

Thank you so much for your review !! Heading off on her for a five nite on the 27th ..even though i have sailed her three times for a total of 37 nites-- i still love seeing pictures from someone else's view. Also like the compass so i can see what nites my favorite activities ( deck party , 70s nite ) are.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. She certainly is a beautiful ship, I miss her already!

Well since I'm finally onboard (stepped on the ship a 2:35) I agree with you.

Glad things worked out and you made it on board. Sure glad I missed it all though. Have a great cruise! Err by now you should already be heading out to see and won't read this until your return. :-)

Mr. Fun!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!!! WOnderful five days traveling with you through the internet. Looking forward to your "Real" pictures too. The ones from your phone were pretty darn good.

Thanks for following along, hope my "Real" pictures are good. I'm uploading them to photo bucket now and should be posting them here on the thread soon.

Great Live Report...

Thanks!

Thanks Trainman! It's tough shoes to fill to be as good as yours and Radios, but do my best! Reading both yours and Radio's got me into wanting to try it. They are so much fun, and add to the cruise experience now.

Thanks for a great cruise.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.