IOS in dry dock Photos

Thanks for the link. We're booked for our second Indy cruise next March. I didn't realize they were doing as much work to her as they seem to be in those photos. Disappointed to see that big monstrosity of a TV up on deck. Why they think they have to ruin the ambiance up there with that monster is a mystery to me. What a shame.

Thanks for the link. We're booked for our second Indy cruise next March. I didn't realize they were doing as much work to her as they seem to be in those photos. Disappointed to see that big monstrosity of a TV up on deck. Why they think they have to ruin the ambiance up there with that monster is a mystery to me. What a shame.

You are not alone in your thoughts. If I wanted to watch a TV or a movie I would just stay home.

To compete with Princess

What ambiance? I agree they don't need them but there was nothing there before. I'm just glad they didn't do as bad of a job as Princess and Carnival putting them up and running them. No hip-hop or other blaring sound. Thank you.

How is the ship able to remain in that upright position? It looks like it's balancing on its keel?!

That's because it is. Remember the bottom of a ship is flat and wide for most of it's length, not a sharp point like the bow is. There are good few rows of blocks supporting the ship at the widest point.

The big TV is not all that bad. I am 50/50 on it.

On a Liberty White night is was well used to project images of all bad / drunken dancers etc. Was quite funny at times.

Also watch the Euro 2012 final and the atmosphere up top was electric because the Ship had loads of Spanish Cruisers.

Downside was the constant ESPN American sport during the day totally irrelevant to a European cruise and t.b.h bored the butt of 99% of the poolside cruisers.

Archived