Upgrade Fairy!!

Wow first of all congrats! For all the years I've been sailing with RCI, never ever have received an upgrade. (0-19) Still confused as to how they pick cruisers to get the upgrades??? We are Diamond Plus and have only sailed with RCI. Wish some fairy dust would be sprinkled on us. :cool:

That's great. Congratulations! I received a call the other day from my travel agent offering me an update from GS to OS but at a cost of $1,200. I wasn't interested in paying more than we had already paid for our GS so I declined. I definitely would have taken it had there not been a cost to do so.

Congratulations.....We are hoping for a upgrade on our Enchantment cruise leaving on 5/10. We are 0 for 30 so ........ There are still 3 OS 2 GS 1RFS and 2 JS left. We are traveling with another couple who are also D+ (never been upgraded) and trying to see if our TA can get us the RFS. She said they won't give upgrades until after the Tuesday sale.

It was complimentary. We were booked in a JS. They didn't call, I just noticed it online :D. We are Diamond.

Just out of curiosity, are you charged suite suite gratuities when you are upgraded? We will give extra anyways, just curious if it will be taken automatically :)!

It was complimentary. We were booked in a JS. They didn't call, I just noticed it online :D. We are Diamond.

Just out of curiosity, are you charged suite suite gratuities when you are upgraded? We will give extra anyways, just curious if it will be taken automatically :)!

If you prepaid, they may not catch the difference on board. If you didn't prepay and were going to let them charge it to your SeaPass daily, then I bet you get charged the full suite amount.

If you prepaid, they may not catch the difference on board. If you didn't prepay and were going to let them charge it to your SeaPass daily, then I bet you get charged the full suite amount.

We are doing onboard. That is totally fine. A small price to pay for the upgrade!

Archived