Spa discounts for a 3 star mariner?

cricri7

The "senior discount" comment was meant to be a tongue in cheek remark. As far as I know there are no senior discounts unless they refer to a Spanish male.

Huh? :confused:

Please excuse me but I have no idea what you mean with your reference to Spanish male. :o Should I?

~ Thanks. :) ~

That wiggly? :D

My keyboard doesn't have the proper accent over the letter.

Nor does mine ... but I do have that mark, a tilde, on a key upper left next to the number 1 ... and I found a website (http://faculty.weber.edu/tmathews/grammar/Compmark.html) that tells you the proper combination of keys to add that mark while typing: Ctrl + Shift + ~, N

I have too much time on my hands:D

~ Thanks. :) ~

That wiggly? :D

My keyboard doesn't have the proper accent over the letter.

Usually you can type in a combination of keys to get that: with NUM LOCK on, hold the ALT key down and on the numeric keys on the rights side of the keyboard type '164' and you will get 'ñ'. BUT in a web browser that doesn't seem to work since the combination takes you back to the previous web page. :( Rather weird.

This is wYep.here HAL needs to sit down and put in writing exactly what they are offering for discounts and vary from ship to ship, etc.

HAL is doing this on too many things -- and it has certainly discouraged us from wanting to sail on HAL a lot like we used to.

Yep. Horrible communication is the sad standard w HAL, it is one of the few faults they have, but a huge one at that.

As far as the lady living on the cruise ship...I didn't understand if you thought it was sad she lived on a cruise ship or sad that it was her last cruise. She seemed to enjoy herself on the cruise but knew it was probably time for her to go live with her daughter. I don't remember her name. We ate with her the last dinner on the cruise. She seemed to be a favorite of the crew.

Usually you can type in a combination of keys to get that: with NUM LOCK on, hold the ALT key down and on the numeric keys on the rights side of the keyboard type '164' and you will get 'ñ'. BUT in a web browser that doesn't seem to work since the combination takes you back to the previous web page. :( Rather weird.

Peter,

Thanks for trying to help.

Sadly for me, I don't have numeric keys on my laptop.

Archived