Spa discounts for a 3 star mariner?

cricri7

Hi guys.....I became a 3 star mariner after my last cruise! I had questions about the spa treatments that you can have discounts for on board. I know that I will have a rebate for the Pinnacle grill but the spa treatments are not specified.

Can anyone tell me which treatments will be discounted?

Thank you guys in advance

PS My next cruise will be on the Maasdam on June 29th.

Hi guys.....I became a 3 star mariner after my last cruise! I had questions about the spa treatments that you can have discounts for on board. I know that I will have a rebate for the Pinnacle grill but the spa treatments are not specified.

Can anyone tell me which treatments will be discounted?

Thank you guys in advance

PS My next cruise will be on the Maasdam on June 29th.

I think that the spa discounts are the same for three star as for seniors.

I think that the spa discounts are the same for three star as for seniors.

Huh?? You mean "zero", or am I missing something??

Not being a senior, I don't know, but 5 stars don't get discounts except the ones available to everyone else, as far as I can see.

Hope I am wrong, but....?

Huh?? You mean "zero", or am I missing something??

Not being a senior, I don't know, but 5 stars don't get discounts except the ones available to everyone else, as far as I can see.

Hope I am wrong, but....?

SilvertoGold,

Five Star Mariners get one complimentary day pass to the Greenhouse Spa & Salon Thermal Suite.

This was announced along with the additional amenities when they first introduced the new Five Star level.

Yes, we see the spa specials offered mostly on sea days when they know most people are going ashore.

:confused: Sail..Don't you mean spa specials are mostly offered on port days? Don't know how one would go ashore on a sea day..LOL

cheers...Betty

:confused: Sail..Don't you mean spa specials are mostly offered on port days? Don't know how one would go ashore on a sea day..LOL

cheers...Betty

Oops.

Yes, of course.

Sorry for misspeaking but happy you knew what I meant. :)

"Discounts on select treatments from the Greenhouse Spa & Salon" is the way it is described for three star mariners. The discount is so ill-defined that my guess is that it varies from ship to ship, cruise to cruise, day to day, and mariner to mariner.

There are supposed to be three plus star discounts but Steiner, the spa operator, doesn't honor them.

"Discounts on select treatments from the Greenhouse Spa & Salon" is the way it is described for three star mariners. The discount is so ill-defined that my guess is that it varies from ship to ship, cruise to cruise, day to day, and mariner to mariner.

This is where HAL needs to sit down and put in writing exactly what they are offering for discounts and vary from ship to ship, etc.

HAL is doing this on too many things -- and it has certainly discouraged us from wanting to sail on HAL a lot like we used to.

My parents are 89 and 90, and are sailing this week on a 14 day New England and Canada cruise. They have as of yet failed to receive their senior discount, so most of you will just have to wait a bit I think ! :)

Thanks, made me snort my very hot tea. :p

Thanks, Mary.

I was hoping someone would 'get it'. :D

My parents are 89 and 90, and are sailing this week on a 14 day New England and Canada cruise. They have as of yet failed to receive their senior discount, so most of you will just have to wait a bit I think ! :)

Now YOU have us snorting tea. :D LOL.......

I love reading your parents are embarking on a cruise. Wonderful!!!

Hope they enjoy many more together.

You have great genes. ;)

[/b]

On our cruise through the Panama Canal there was a lady who almost lived on HAL ships but that was her last cruise due to some balance issues.

That makes me sad to read. Imagine how sad it is for her.

Archived