Best time on the Balcony?

Ironmen

When ever I wake up...means room service knocked on door with some coffee and Danish to take out to the balcony for me to wake up with....also 5 to 10 minutes before pulling away from the pier to watch the pier runners.:eek:

The DW is excited about having the balcony on the upcoming cruise. What is everyone's favorite time to spend on the balcony?

Anytime...but I truly enjoyed early morning watching the sunrise and the evening sunsets. I actually sat out in wee hours (around 2 a.m. or so) just to hear the sounds of the ocean. I loved our balcony. This year we're doing a cove balcony.

The DW is excited about having the balcony on the upcoming cruise. What is everyone's favorite time to spend on the balcony?

Mine would be first thing in the morning when I wake up, after dinner when it is starting to get dark and then again right before bed...soooo relaxing on your balcony before bed just listening to the ocean.

I would suggest that the best time for you on the balcony is when the DW is excited. ;):D

I love to go out very early in the morning when light is just coming up...the best.

i loved all my time -- in the morning at sun rise -- in the evening just after dusk -- seeing the millions of flying fish skirt by -- late at night in the total darkness where you can only hear the wind and the wake --

we got balconies when we first cruised as we were smokers -- both SO and I quit smoking on Dec 15th of last year (today is our 5 month) but we booked a balcony for our next cruise (with the $$$ we saved from not smoking -- $600 a month is a LOT of $$$!!!)

I'm excited for our first balcony. On our first cruise we had an inside cabin and we are early birds, so we would always go to the top deck and watch the sunrise, now we won't have to do that because we will have our own balcony. Also, leaving Key West we will be able to watch from the balcony and coming into Cozumel at 1PM will be awesome. I can't wait.

Coffee in the morning and glass of wine before dinner;)

Those are my favorites. Early morning is awesome! Although it means the end of the cruise and I'm sad, I've getting up early the morning the ship arrives back in NY. Sailing into NY harbor at sunrise is just about as fabulous as sailing out with the evening tide!

I also love having a drink before dinner. We do late seating so the sun is usually low and you can get some great pics as well! Very relaxing! Just don't fall asleep and miss dinner :D

I love coming back from shore and grabbing my book and sitting on the balcony waiting for the ship to leave port. I am not a reader by nature but for some reason, I love to just sit there, read a couple of pages, watch people boarding the ship, read a couple more pages, sip on some lemonade, read a few more pages, snap a couple pictures, etc.... It's one of my favorite times on the cruise!

Archived