? for anyone who has been in JS on Navigator and Legend

Just using the room measurments there sure seems to be a huge difference in sq ft.

The only JS I was in was on Navigator which I loved. I booked a 8 night in a JS for $1000 pp.

I've been wanting to get back into a JS again, and booked the Legend 10 night at $2399 pp.

I am having sticker shock!

Just using the room measurments there sure seems to be a huge difference in sq ft.

The only JS I was in was on Navigator which I loved. I booked a 8 night in a JS for $1000 pp.

I've been wanting to get back into a JS again, and booked the Legend 10 night at $2399 pp.

The same category staterooms in different class ships often are different in actual square footage, but are usually laid out similarly and with the same features.

Pricing is also not based on a square foot measure but on ship, length of cruise, itinerary, season, and market demand. As a result it is very common for the same category staterooms on different ships to have very different costs.

One difference is that on Navigator you had a walk-in closet in your JS. On Legend you will not have the walk-in closet.

Just using the room measurements, there sure seems to be a huge difference in sq ft.

I still can't believe that you got a JS on Navigator for $1000 pp. What year? What month? What itinerary?

:eek:

I still can't believe that you got a JS on Navigator for $1000 pp. What year? What month? What itinerary?

March 2012, it was 8 night Eastern. It was a ship that re-assigned from overseas.

Wish I would of never gotten it, now I am spoiled.

We went back to Balcony last year...my hubby said when we walked in Hey where's the other half of our room? LOL

I LOVE the walk- in closet to use as my personal changing room!

Agree with the others. Have stayed in JS on Voyager and Vision Class ships & the JS on the Vision Class are indeed noticeably smaller. Not a lot bigger than the D category balcony rooms on the newer ships, in fact. But at least you get a tub & shower which is nice, and double C&A points!

We had a JS in Nav for 799$ this jan 2013 (for first cruise) and 899$ for the second!!!

But we were on the ship for just 2 days: my hubby got sick and we were taken to a Jamaica hospital (a total nightmare:mad:)

We have been on a JS in the Voyager and the Legend. There are 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids)

The Voyager's JS is significantly bigger. Kids had space to run around a bit.

However, if it were just the 2 of us, I think even the JS in the Legend is a very comfortable size.

We had a JS in Nav for 799$ this jan 2013 (for first cruise) and 899$ for the second!!!

But we were on the ship for just 2 days: my hubby got sick and we were taken to a Jamaica hospital (a total nightmare:mad:)

Sorry that happened to your Husband. Not a pleasant way to spend a holiday.

We have a JS on Oasis for $1499 less our $250 D+ discount, that's $1374. It is during hurricane season, but... Hey... It's a big ship. :)

Archived