How Do You Like Your Morning Show?

Jtangel27

I've noticed that on different Carnival ships, the Cruise Director's morning show is broadcasted differently. Some ships broadcast it through the cabin TVs, while others play them on the big screen on the pool deck. How do you like to watch the daily morning show?

Saw about 3 minutes once on the Dream... would have been less but was fascinated by HUGE pixels missing on the Lido screen and how they were positioned on the face of one of the people. After laughing about it I realized what I was looking at and listened long enough to leave as quickly as I could. Sounded like our not so funny weatherman at home, who THINKS he is hilarious.

I would never stay in my cabin to watch it live and I don't like the big screen, so unless I happen to flip past it after returning to my cabin for the evening I rarely see the broadcast.

I've noticed that on different Carnival ships, the Cruise Director's morning show is broadcasted differently. Some ships broadcast it through the cabin TVs, while others play them on the big screen on the pool deck. How do you like to watch the daily morning show?

In the off mode.

I found them to be a bit immature, like a bad shock jock. It takes real talent to pull it off. And only a select fee can do it.

I think it's very loud and annoying on the Lido deck which is where we usually are when it's broadcasted. If they had to have something on there in the mornings, I'd rather see the Today show or Good Morning America.

The only time I watched was on the Legend with Trevor Block. He and his assistant did it from a hot tub in their Carnival uniforms. It was hilarious! We caught it by accident one morning and made a point to watch it every day - even if we caught it later in the day.

They could have easily competed with any morning show on Network TV! They had one hilarious interview with a kid describing the Melting Chocolate cake and he was the hit of the cruise!

After that I never bothered - it's no competition - not even close. Oh and the Legend didn't have the big Lido TV so we watched in the cabin.

I don't watch it and think it is obnoxious when it is on the big screen on Lido Deck.

I have never seen it, I only use the tv to check my onboard account. Hubs will watch other stuff but I don't think he's ever seen the morning show either...

This one made me laugh. Forget what line/ship I was on, but I found the Boomerang channel, which only ran Hannah-Barbera cartoons.

And transfixed I was, not seeing any of these since I was a kid. Nothing like spending thousands, and trying to pull yourself away from Baba Looey.

I like it on the tv, I actually won a ship on a stick , on my legend cruise

Archived