Will this dress be appropriate?

Jen & Kim

Hi:) beautiful dress and it will be perfect for formal night! Where did you

get it? And it looks like it will be easy to pack as well:D

I got it at JC Penny along with a pair of silver strappy sandals. I was hoping it would be nice enough for formal night. It should pack well.

I have a skyroll (www.skyroll.com) which in my opinion is the best garment bag ever invented. It only holds about 4 dresses but they are hardly wrinkled at all when you unpack. Plus, the inside cylinder holds 2 or 3 pairs of shoes.

Your dress is very pretty and it will fit right in. I like that it looks to be a lot easier to pack than a full skirted gown.

The Skyroll looks interesting, a great idea. We have a Men's Wearhouse near us, I just might check it out!

Have a wonderful cruise!

I got it at JC Penny along with a pair of silver strappy sandals. I was hoping it would be nice enough for formal night. It should pack well.

I have a skyroll (www.skyroll.com) which in my opinion is the best garment bag ever invented. It only holds about 4 dresses but they are hardly wrinkled at all when you unpack. Plus, the inside cylinder holds 2 or 3 pairs of shoes.

I ALMOST bought that one for myself!

Thanks for the "tip" on the Skyroll. I ordered the rolling one from the website, $99.00 with free shipping. It has a carryon bag and the garmet bag rolls around the outside! Very clever, very convenient and I used it for a business trip and it works like a charm! No more wrinkles. Thanks again. PS, you can use the garmet bag without the carryon if you like.

Shelley

• 4 months later...
Thanks for the "tip" on the Skyroll. I ordered the rolling one from the website, $99.00 with free shipping. It has a carryon bag and the garmet bag rolls around the outside! Very clever, very convenient and I used it for a business trip and it works like a charm! No more wrinkles. Thanks again. PS, you can use the garmet bag without the carryon if you like.

Shelley

I saw the skyroll yesterday and thought it would be perfect for cruising. Now I have to decide between skyroll or skyroll on wheels. Since Im so close to my cruise I will probably just go ahead and get the regular skyroll!

As far as mens suits, can it really hold 3? Does it seems stuffed?

To the OP that dress is gorgeous.

Archived