Diamond Lounge Question

I am an Elite on Celebrity making my first voyage on Royal. On Celebrity if there are too many Elites to be accommodated in a certain space, they have started to give out vouchers that can be used on bars around the ship. My question is whether or not Royal has a similar plan in cases where there are too many Diamonds to be accommodated in the Diamond Lounge? I have an upcoming TA on Legend which I understand only holds around 40 people. Seems way too small. Thanks

I am an Elite on Celebrity making my first voyage on Royal. On Celebrity if there are too many Elites to be accommodated in a certain space, they have started to give out vouchers that can be used on bars around the ship. My question is whether or not Royal has a similar plan in cases where there are too many Diamonds to be accommodated in the Diamond Lounge? I have an upcoming TA on Legend which I understand only holds around 40 people. Seems way too small. Thanks

Royal does not give out vouchers, they just move the nightly cocktail hour to a larger venue. On a TA we were on a couple of years ago, they took over the entire Viking Crown.

Keep in mind that Royal does not allow thier D and above guests to bring along non D and above in as guests; so it may not get as out of hand as it does on Celebrity ships. Although TAs tend to have alot of D and above. But as Clarea mentioned, they'll move it to a larger venue. Been there; done that many times. The Viking is actually very nice.

Royal does not give out vouchers, they just move the nightly cocktail hour to a larger venue. On a TA we were on a couple of years ago, they took over the entire Viking Crown.

On the IOS they utilised the Pyramid Lounge with a live music session.

Does the event then revert to something like what is offered on ships without a Diamond Lounge....beer and wine only with a discount on drinks, or are cocktails still offered at no cost? Thanks for everyone's responses.

Does the event then revert to something like what is offered on ships without a Diamond Lounge....beer and wine only with a discount on drinks, or are cocktails still offered at no cost? Thanks for everyone's responses.

The perks stay the same when the lounge is moved.

We were on Legend recently and the previous 2 (repositioning) cruises had too many pax for the Diamond Lounge so they made an overspill lounge in the Viking Crown Lounge.

Archived