Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

I missed the tag too. And the fact that they also re-tweeted the azipod photo around the same time threw me off.

Glad it's a photo about the RipCord, huh, Lloyd?! ;)

:mad:

Hope that they continue with the RipCord photos. Want to see its build progress.

Great photos. I am looking forward to photos from inside the ship!

Many of us are. May have to depend solely on RCI to provide those.

No confusion on my part about what this new photo is. :rolleyes: - Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas builds visible in the same photo. Sweet.

And anyone who says that they can see where their cabin is located in the Anthem of the Seas build on the right end of this panoramic photo is pulling our leg!

April12FBpostbytourist_zpsef150b9a.jpg

Photo courtesy a tourist with a great lens.

Edited by Lloyd555

[ATTACH]309366[/ATTACH] so when is royal gonna update the look of the ship? They don't match.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The actual design has been slightly modified compared to the original rendering that was published. The forward windows look is one of those changes. See post 1670 on the prior page by Lloyd that shows a great shot of the forward facing section.

Edit: Also see images on the RC Press page.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/images/

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

The actual design has been slightly modified compared to the original rendering that was published. The forward windows look is one of those changes. See post 1670 on the prior page by Lloyd that shows a great shot of the forward facing section.

Edit: Also see images on the RC Press page.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/images/

Yes I am well aware of the pictures. You don't understand what I'm asking if you go to quantums website it still has the computer design of the old front. When are they gonna change the updated style for the computer graphic.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Late webcam image worth the wait. Always nice to see the Quantum of the Seas' aft end!

Can anyone make out the area where the possible trellis/ sea view area is supposed to be? And the crane is blocking the view of RipCord area. After last Friday's image post, I was hoping to check it out.

2014_04_14_H6_W466.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Late webcam image worth the wait. Always nice to see the Quantum of the Seas' aft end!

Can anyone make out the area where the possible trellis/ sea view area is supposed to be? And the crane is blocking the view of RipCord area. After last Friday's image post, I was hoping to check it out.

2014_04_14_H6_W466.jpg

I have tried to enhance the image size but you lose quality as you change it. Hard to tell as that area is being blocked by the back crane. What is noticeable though is that there are windows were the dining area is located (see under back crane). Some had thought that there were no windows in dining rooms.

2014_04_14_H6_W466.jpg

OK, now those 2 story aft lofts are looking really nice now to me, even though I can't see the flow rider lines. The way I read the deck plans those are aft lofts, aren't they? Where do I sign up.:D

I have tried to enhance the image size but you lose quality as you change it. Hard to tell as that area is being blocked by the back crane. What is noticeable though is that there are windows were the dining area is located (see under back crane). Some had thought that there were no windows in dining rooms.

Thanks for checking it out.

Meanwhile, there's no problem making out the detail in these great photos from 5+Design. :D

The right hand side of Two70 is being put in place.

5designTwo70_5_zps1359b225.jpg

5designTwo70_1_zps02531d45.jpg

5designTwo70_4_zpsfb7da071.jpg

5designTwo70_3_zpsc8d894cd.jpg

5designTwo70_2_zps7eb1c38e.jpg

Thanks for checking it out.

Meanwhile, there's no problem making out the detail in these great photos from 5+Design. :D

The right hand side of Two70 is being put in place.

Very cool. Some day we will hopefully see a step by step of the whole build process for Quantum.