Indy??? Come on all you Brits....

Ok gosh darn it, we sent the Indy back to you all for the summer, where are all the reviews? We want to see the upgrades, picture reviews, we know you have the technology.... don't be holding out on us....:D

I don't get it either. I keep looking for info ahead of my cruise in October, but there is hardly anything.

Our roll call is ridiculously quiet too.

I keep saying to my partner, i worry that this cruise my disappoint when compared to our previous cruises....

I'll take lots of pics when i cruise, but thats quite a way away!

I don't get it either. I keep looking for info ahead of my cruise in October, but there is hardly anything.

Our roll call is ridiculously quiet too.

I keep saying to my partner, i worry that this cruise my disappoint when compared to our previous cruises....

I'll take lots of pics when i cruise, but thats quite a way away!

Don't worry too much Indy is beautiful and once on board, in my experience, people are just as friendly and happy to be on a cruise :)

Dr. MerionMom diagnoses a severe lack of sense of humoUr on this thread.

She prescribes a shot of vodka every hour until sense of humoUr returns.

:)

Now, just picture them all sitting at the same table in the MDR.... before the vodka infusion.

Dr. MerionMom diagnoses a severe lack of sense of humoUr on this thread.

She prescribes a shot of vodka every hour until sense of humoUr returns.

:)

You know you misspelled humor -- and capitalized the error both times.

[just kidding -- I get it]

I think the reference is to us Brits speaking the Queens English rather than American English. I could be wrong as I don't get it either.

OK...well, isn't funny if you have to explain the joke...

Winston Churchill: "Americans and British are one people separated only by a common language."

I was hoping some from Serenade. Not just Uk, must be all over Europe

I did a serenade photo review the week after her dry dock and there have been many more reviews since, there have been lots of reviews of the Indy since her dry dock but very little as changed.

True, there seems to be more focus on cruises out of the US than out of Europe on the boards. I guess US departures are more popular than European departures. I know which I'd rather do to be fair!x

I took lots of photos on the 18th May cruise (Indy to Norway) so will do a review if anyone is interested.

It was our first ever cruise and I proposed to my girlfriend (she said yes!), so it will always hold special memories :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took lots of photos on the 18th May cruise (Indy to Norway) so will do a review if anyone is interested.

It was our first ever cruise and I proposed to my girlfriend (she said yes!), so it will always hold special memories :)

Yes. Please post a review.

Were interested!! :D

Archived