Just booked Vision-Carib. Tell me about her!

Looking for information on Vision of the Seas from those who have sailed her recently. I searched back and found Trainman's review and am in the process of checking that out.

Looks like she will be refurb'ed in October? Anyone have a listing of what will be added? I see no Boleros/Johnny Rockets which are two of my favs.

What is the "R Bar"? Looks like the Champagne Bar will be gone...?

What is the Park Cafe like? Giovanni's Table?

I am a big fan of Grandeur, so I'm sure I'll like Vision ( I am a small ship person). Doing the 5-night to Key West/Cayman in May.

Let me know likes/dislikes, all opinions are welcome. Thanks!

Looking for information on Vision of the Seas from those who have sailed her recently. I searched back and found Trainman's review and am in the process of checking that out.

Looks like she will be refurb'ed in October? Anyone have a listing of what will be added? I see no Boleros/Johnny Rockets which are two of my favs.

I am a big fan of Grandeur, so I'm sure I'll like Vision ( I am a small ship person). Doing the 5-night to Key West/Cayman in May.

Here is what is scheduled to be added to Vision:

Outdoor movie screen

Centrum aerial entertainment

R Bar

Updated Viking Crown Lounge

Chef’s Table

Chops Grille

Giovanni’s Table

Izumi Asian Cuisine

Park Café

Digital Signage

Pervasive Wi-Fi

Flat-screen TVs

New staterooms

Updated staterooms

New Family Suite

Concierge Club

Diamond Club

Nursery

Book one of the wraparound corner afts on Deck 8 (JSs) or Deck 7 (D1s)! The balconies for these cabins on the Vision (and the Rhapsody) are fantastic.

Agree, had JS 8088 last Nov. Only down side is the long walk back to the cabin. Try not to forget something because you may stop and think if you really need it before going back.

It's a great ship, have a good time.

Don

I was on Vision last November and enjoyed the cruise and the ship itself.

The staff had many members from Europe as were many of the passengers. The parade of flags on the last night is not to be missed.

I found the food to be good and enjoyed the variety of the afternoon snacks served in Windjammer but at the time I sailed, they were still under the old menu. A month later on Exlplorer with the new menu, the "snacks" were the exact same day after day.

On the negative side, the toilet in my cabin did back up more than once but was remedied each time.

Not a drinker, so I can't help you with bar info.

Book one of the wraparound corner afts on Deck 8 (JSs) or Deck 7 (D1s)! The balconies for these cabins on the Vision (and the Rhapsody) are fantastic.

Thanks...already booked JS-8544 though. I love AFT cabins but my mom has mobility issues so she needs s'thing close to the elevator. Thanks tho, good to know.

I was on Vision last November and enjoyed the cruise and the ship itself.

The staff had many members from Europe as were many of the passengers. The parade of flags on the last night is not to be missed.

I found the food to be good and enjoyed the variety of the afternoon snacks served in Windjammer but at the time I sailed, they were still under the old menu. A month later on Exlplorer with the new menu, the "snacks" were the exact same day after day.

On the negative side, the toilet in my cabin did back up more than once but was remedied each time.

Not a drinker, so I can't help you with bar info.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Outdoor movie screen

R Bar

Chef’s Table

Chops Grille

Giovanni’s Table

Izumi Asian Cuisine

Park Café

Digital Signage

Pervasive Wi-Fi

Flat-screen TVs

New staterooms

Updated staterooms

New Family Suite

Concierge Club

Diamond Club

Nursery

thanx.

We are looking forward to our 1st trip on Vision ourselves next May.. Western Caribbean for us..Roatan & Cozumel.. & Yes, we have booked 8588. Really looking forward to it & trying to find info also.. Are there any semi-private (secret) decks anywhere? :)

We were on Vision's transatlantic last month and liked her a lot. The crew was great as well. With the refurb/upgrades to come she will be even better. It was also our first Inside cabin, it was either that or stay home ! You'll love her.

We were on Vision's transatlantic last month and liked her a lot. The crew was great as well. With the refurb/upgrades to come she will be even better. It was also our first Inside cabin, it was either that or stay home ! You'll love her.

I'm glad you chose the inside cabin...staying home is not an option! Glad you liked the ship, thanks for commenting.

Outdoor movie screen

R Bar

Chef’s Table

Chops Grille

Giovanni’s Table

Izumi Asian Cuisine

Park Café

Digital Signage

Pervasive Wi-Fi

Flat-screen TVs

New staterooms

Updated staterooms

New Family Suite

Concierge Club

Diamond Club

Nursery

Oh - It would be difficult to recognise her again. She is a really nice ship, the crew is amazing. You will love her

Archived