Royal Princess Photos from Cruise

Host Sharon

Thank you Host Sharon for your great pictures that include angles I haven't seen yet. Loved the public restroom photo!

Didn't those sink bowls look close together?

I was so blown away by the beautiful, spotless public bathrooms on Celebrity that I was waiting to see how Princess would step it up this time.

It's hard to tell from photos but.........

Which pics were the mini suites? Did you get any pictures of accessible mini suites by any chance? Thanks for the great photos, especially those that we haven't seen anywhere else.

I am from England - the west country in fact.

We were only allowed to see cabins on our day visit on Wednesday, and only Deck 15 I am afraid.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114801993219771801790/RoyalPrincessVisit#

The room shown in the first few frames, may I ask what category room that is? I love you pictures. Makes me want to board now! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the video of the minisuite!

Did you happen to notice if there are any electrical outlets behind the bed? DH uses a machine for his sleep apnea, which needs to be plugged in. He appreciated on Allure and Oasis that there is an outlet behind the bed (you have to lift a corner of the mattress to access it); on other ships he's had to run a ship-provided extension cord across the cabin to the desk. I notice there's nothing but a blank wall opposite the bed in this minisuite. That could be a problem.

• 1 month later...
Just viewed a video of one of the balcony cabins, mini suite or de-luxe I think, and I was shocked at how cramped the balcony looks, assuming they are all the same depth then it will be very difficult to manoevre my wifes wheelchair onto an accessible balcony, even though it will be longer.
I think we will stick with Celebrity Solstice class.

Archived