Live From The Royal Princess

Shogun

Hi All

OK the Peacock sculture says made up of scrap from the building of the Royal Princess,

so where on the ship is the rotovator,

as there are two blades on the Peacock.

yours Shogun

Hi Some More Pics

DSCN3098_zpsdcd8e4a9.jpg

Oh dear, I hope there will always supervision in this area!!! You can just see a small child climbing on the railing and then.............

Who came up with this idea?? Plus you can not see through the fence wall for people walking by.

Obviously someone who has never been around young kids:eek::eek:

Thanks for the great Live From Shogun! A quick question for you (or anyone who has sailed the Royal): The promos mentioned complimentary 'on demand' movies on the stateroom TV's. I realize your TV was on the fritz for several days but has anyone tried it yet? It seems that the movies we most want to see are either at MUTS at 11 PM on a cold windy night or in the middle of the afternoon on an interesting port day. We love to catch up on movies during a long cruise and this is a feature we're really looking forward to. Thanks again for your terrific reporting. :)

A few more things I was hoping to get from either those on the last cruise, or from the next cruise:

- Picture of the menu and prices of items at the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar

- Cost of Whiskey Shooters at the Wheelhouse Bar

- What all is offered at the Sabatini's Flights and Bites in Vines

- Pricing of the Tea Tower at International Cafe

- Sabatini's lunch menu

- Views looking forward and aft, and over the railing, as seen while standing on the Promenade Deck outside of Crooners and Facets, and over the railing as seen from the Promenade Deck outside of the Vista Lounge.

- Picture of the Calypso Cove on the aft port side of the pool deck

- What exactly are all of the different food options & choices at the Outrigger Bar

Sorry if anybody has posted some of these already but I'm way back on page 49!!!

4uny2u7a.jpg

etetezup.jpg

yhypyveh.jpg

zavuvu4u.jpg

Hi All

The TV in cabin movie on demand service is good those movies on muts are all there wide range of movies also those that you would not see on muts yes naked people on film on Princess ship wide range of TV shows but did not see the love boat

Yours shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Re: coffee being real, stated by Swiss Dave and someone else. The proof is in the taste; specifically mine. Me, the one who travels with a coffeemaker and Via and who will never drink Princess swill. I will taste and report, but you'll have to wait for my LIVE. ;):D

Anxiously awaiting your coffee report. We sail shortly after you. We have been getting the coffee card.

I feel sure that picture is not in perspective due to the angle of the camera from above.

Another photo from a different angle would look much different.

Mike:)

The angle is not going to change the fact that the play area is very close to the railing. It should be placed closer to the the middle of the ship away from the railings.

The angle is not going to change the fact that the play area is very close to the railing. It should be placed closer to the the middle of the ship away from the railings.

Until we get another picture I stand by my original post.

No one can guess the height of those surrounding walls from that picture and the outside taller blue glass wall may very well be on a different deck.:p

Or up against the interior white wall. . .

Dave had a link in post 5575 of his Everything Royal thread that shows more pics of the play area. I'll try to link here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38925084&postcount=5575

Look in the section for kids. Other views.

No guesses yet?

To Shoguns question:

Royal Quiz Time,

Swissdave is not allowed to take part,

Where on the Royal will you find two rotovator blades from a garden cultivator

yours Shogun

Just a guess, but looked like two large wooden something's (blades ??) in a box on the wall in Alfredo's Pizzeria...

Or up against the interior white wall. . .

Dave had a link in post 5575 of his Everything Royal thread that shows more pics of the play area. I'll try to link here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38925084&postcount=5575

Look in the section for kids. Other views.

Thanks. Those pictures show the walls to be much higher than one could discern from the other shot.

This was something I couldn't understand. A special lounge for suite passengers? Why would anyone pay good money for a suite and sit in a public lounge for suite guests? Now if they offered live entertainment,free internet or free cocktails then it would be a perk. This is one of those feel good perks to make you think you are getting something extra for booking a suite. I think most passengers would feel more comfortable watching TV in their room and ordering from room service if they get hungry. I see this area being converted to more cabins in the future during one of those long drydocks.

Probably would make a nice place for a private reception following a wedding in the chapel. Other than that ..... :rolleyes:

kids-teens-pelicans-5108.jpg?m=1371561356

I was as horrified as everyone else about the play area but from the angle in this shot it looks a LOT safer (As long as the space between the shorter wall and the taller one is too wide for a toddler to climb from the top of one directly to the top of the other)!

Archived