Royal cabin/balcony photo's

rtlk

Hello,

Please find attached some photos of the mini suite I stayed in on one of the 2 night preview cruises.

Given it's location it is a very different layout to the midship mini suite, but we loved the set up & the balcony, albeit due to the wind we were unable to use it!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114133842550415618680/RoyalPrincessMiniSuiteL107Deck16Forward#

Hope this helps someone.

You have just made a whole bunch of people happy, they have been asking for photos of this mini suite for ages.:)

Thks bigfoot very nice pics... So looking forward for september

You have just made a whole bunch of people happy, they have been asking for photos of this mini suite for ages.:)

Big Foot easily gets 'Best Post of the Day' with those pictures!!! :D

Hello,

Glad I could be of assistance.

I don't normally post on CC but a quiet day at work found me surfing the net ... naughty me LOL!!

We were allocated this mini suite on a "guarantee" basis & had reservations at first but it was lovely.

We had a bumpy cruise across to Guernsey & we couldn't anchor their because of the rough seas so it became a cruise to nowhere!

I would say that if anyone is inclined to feel sea sick then this probably isn't the stateroom for you as you certainly did feel the movement of the ship.

Just to prove how windy it was one of the chairs that is positioned nicely at the front of the balcony was situated outside the patio door on the narrow bit of the balcony when we woke up on Saturday morning!!

Edited by Big Foot

Two questions - you said you could not use due to the wind, but did you have access when underway or did they lock it?

Second - did they make you close drapes at night so as not to affect bridge ops?

Saw your post about the motion - thats probably the killer for us out of NYC...

Oh, and THANKS!

Hello,

Please find attached some photos of the mini suite I stayed in on one of the 2 night preview cruises.

Given it's location it is a very different layout to the midship mini suite, but we loved the set up & the balcony, albeit due to the wind we were unable to use it!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114133842550415618680/RoyalPrincessMiniSuiteL107Deck16Forward#

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by Loonbeam

Two questions - you said you could not use due to the wind, but did you have access when underway or did they lock it?

Second - did they make you close drapes at night so as not to affect bridge ops?

Saw your post about the motion - thats probably the killer for us out of NYC...

Hello,

The door to the balcony was not locked & we could & did go out there, but it just wasn't very nice with the very strong winds & you could definitely feel the ship moving up & down.

On a different cruise it would be a lovely balcony & certainly somewhere you'd get the sun & unlike the aft suites no one could look down on you from above.

Yes the drapes were closed of an evening; I can't remember the exact wording but yes it was something to do with the ships navigational systems.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Hope this helps someone.

OMG!!! YES!!! LOL! We have this particular cabin booked for next year and have yet to see any pictures of it! Thank you soooo much!!!

It does, thanks. Since we are doing the Canada itinerary in october I am thinking the balcony will be a tad chilly when underway :)

Hello,

The door to the balcony was not locked & we could & did go out there, but it just wasn't very nice with the very strong winds & you could definitely feel the ship moving up & down.

On a different cruise it would be a lovely balcony & certainly somewhere you'd get the sun & unlike the aft suites no one could look down on you from above.

Yes the drapes were closed of an evening; I can't remember the exact wording but yes it was something to do with the ships navigational systems.

Hope this helps.

OMG!!! YES!!! LOL! We have this particular cabin booked for next year and have yet to see any pictures of it! Thank you soooo much!!!

Hi Donna,

Glad I could help.

I'm sure you'll love the mini suite, we did & we we're only on board for 2 nights.

Joan

It does, thanks. Since we are doing the Canada itinerary in october I am thinking the balcony will be a tad chilly when underway :)

Hi Donna,

Glad I could help.

I'm sure you'll love the mini suite, we did & we we're only on board for 2 nights.

Joan

:) We are planning to bring ski masks...protects against the cold, but also keeps the hair under control. :D

I have asked several times for a photo of an angled balcony. Have not received a response.l

Here's the reply I gave on another thread when someone asked about the angled balconies...

You may not have received a response because maybe no one has actually seen or stayed in those exact cabins yet? But while you are both waiting here are some pictures to give you a general idea:

A428

If you look at the Emerald Deck equivalent it will give you some idea of the size of the balcony...

9164514785_60251285ec_b.jpg

9166805186_4100a1caf0_b.jpg

Hello,

Hope this helps someone.

I've booked L108 for next year. Love the layout! Thanks so much for the photos!

Hello,

Hope this helps.

Big Foot - wonderful pics! Could you confirm whether the couch in the sitting area unfolds into a sofa bed? Thanks!

Big Foot - wonderful pics! Could you confirm whether the couch in the sitting area unfolds into a sofa bed? Thanks!

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm either way.

I have just replied to another thread whereby someone had booked this for 3 & has been moved.

Given the make up of the mini suite I don't think you'd be able to get past the sofa bed & therefore "health & safety" issues might come into play!

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm either way.

I have just replied to another thread whereby someone had booked this for 3 & has been moved.

Given the make up of the mini suite I don't think you'd be able to get past the sofa bed & therefore "health & safety" issues might come into play!

The cabin is listed on Princess booking site as "able to accommodate 3 passengers" (noted by a small triangle next to the cabin number) so there must be some way of doing that. The sofa seems the likely place!

Hello,

Hope this helps someone.

Hi i am looking to book room L107 on the Royal princess but different websites are showing different floor plans and square footage for that room. Princess has it listed as 676 square feet including balcony. Can you please give me any info you know regarding if that is truly correct? Also is the balcony forward facing or side view? One last thing overall were you happy with the room?

Any info would be much appreciated.

My email is Franknemeth82@aol.com

Thank you

Hi i am looking to book room L107 on the Royal princess but different websites are showing different floor plans and square footage for that room. Princess has it listed as 676 square feet including balcony. Can you please give me any info you know regarding if that is truly correct? Also is the balcony forward facing or side view? One last thing overall were you happy with the room?

Any info would be much appreciated.

My email is Franknemeth82@aol.com

Thank you

Do a search on L107 or L108. I know someone took photos of L107 and it looks lovely and fairly large.

Hello,

Hope this helps someone.

Hi when you say you were unable to use the balcony do you mean it was just to windy to be enjoyable or was the access to the balcony locked? I have booked L108 for my Baltic cruise and would like to ensure there is access to the balcony on sea days. Thanks. Anne