Savings Certificates

Can you use more than one certificate for a cruise. I just used one that expires the 30th. When the new ones come out would I be able to use it as well if they had one for my sail date

Can you use more than one certificate for a cruise. I just used one that expires the 30th. When the new ones come out would I be able to use it as well if they had one for my sail date

No, you can only use one certificate per stateroom.

Do the Savings Certificates have any date patterns? For example, this next set released for July through August, every quarter, right?, what dates will they cover or is there no rhyme or reason?

Just wondering if I should bother to look.

They are released every 3 months. There is not set pattern as to what sail dates they cover other than its slow selling cruises.

Apologies if this is a silly question but I've purchased a Baltic cruise for June 2014. There was no saving certificate when I booked but if one subsequently is issued can I retrospectively use it.

Yes.

One thing to keep in mind that the C&A Balcony Discount is usually more valuable than the Savings Certificates. Be sure to check the value of both if you are getting a balcony or above cabin before committing.

Archived